Wet winn

Bold thoughts

Italics is Poseidon mind talking to her

Does he not listen. I don't even want to be here. My parents are dead. My friends are dead. it should have been me not them. 

"What did I say before I Said say one more thing about my family again and I swear I will not be able to hold myself back from hurting you okay and two it's none of your business so stop trying to be like Zeus."

I swear you maybe worst than him. 

"Yes, Percy," Winn said in a scared baby voice.

Haha haha. He can't even stand my level 2 threats and my level 0.5 glare. Wow, and I thought Ares was a wimp.

So we all went over, sat down at the table and started to wait for dinner to be served.

How am I going to do my sacrificing?

Percy the gods have decided due to the circumstance until they know about our world which is never going to happen then you can but for now we all excuse you.

Sweet.

"So Kara what is for dinner tonight," asks James.

They must have dinner together often like a family that isn't messed up. I blame you, Zeus.

" It's pork and seafood."

I was actually starting to like you people.

"No no why did you kill a fish? They have feelings you know."

They do. I have friends who are fish their names are Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane and Nya.  

"Yeah right. Do you have any friends Percy" asks winn?

Yeah, but most of them are gone and it's my fault.

At that, I stay quite trying not to think about their deaths and instead try to think about Bessie.

"Just stop talking Winn you can see she doesn't want to share," says Jimmy.

Then John whispers in Kara's ear "I'll try and see what's in her head if you want me to."

"Yes, please. Her mother actually kept in contact with me and she seems to act a lot different than how her mother described she was like."

John tries but I have too strong a mental wall blocking him to see her mind.

 I felt something trying to intrude into my mind so, I just put up a brick wall. Jason. Oh, how many times did you get hit by a brick?

"Kara I can't get in her head she has really strong mental barriers like too strong for me to break."

"Okay. Thanks for trying anyway."

"All good."

"Percy do you have a boyfriend or weren't you pretty enough."

"You flagitious ructabunde. That's it."

( Flagitious means villainous and Ructabunda means gasbag.)

"Whatever."

Then winn gets up and walks over to the sink to refill his cup. My temper gives and water starts to blast his face as soon as he turned the tap. HAHAHA. Get what you deserve. The rest of them all laugh at winn getting blasted by a stream of water in the face. When the water stops after Winn turns off the tap. He cames over to me. What i didn't do anything. He then grabbed me by the hem of my shirt and drags me out onto the balcony.

Eh. What's he going to do. Strike me down with lightning. Yeah right.

I'm sorry this was a short chapter I'll try to be publishing another one very soon.