Reavel time

After Thalia storms into camp she shouts to everyone "Where is Percy Jackson."

"In her cabin" say the camp in fear.

Thalia storms over their just like her father would.  Like father like daughter.

"Open up Percy."

Percy opens up the door and Thalia comes inside.

"You know your 'Mortal cousin' is friends with Superman, Batman, Supergirl and the flash whoever they are."

Crap. Dam my cousins. Hahahaha dam french fries.

"Yes and that's because Kara who is one of my cousins is Supergirl my male cousin is Superman and the other one is a spy."

"Your luck is implacable. The fates love you. So you are related two, three superheros."

"Actually four if you count Aquaman."

"Well they are outside waiting for you and their is this one I don't know about who's called the flash."

"Oh, from what I heard he is from another earth. Just don't ask or worry about it."

"Okay then."

"Do I really have to go to them. I did jump out of their apartment building survive the fall then fight Kelli then run away again. Should i reveal the demigod world to them?" 

"You'll have to. Two i'm just not gonna ask about your first statement."

Then her dad flashes in.

"Percy you have permission to reveal the Demigod world to them but you must do it in he most dramatic way possible as decreed by Zeus."

"Okay. Well we now for sure that Zeus is a massive drama queen."

Thunder

"Don't deny it we all know it's true now."

Her dad flashes back out.

So then Percy packs her duffel bag full of things from the cabin that she will miss. She then walks up to the big house and says to Chiron "Sorry but my cousin are their so i must leave."

Chiron shouts to the campers "Everyone let us farewell Percy until next summer."

"To Percy Jackson the holder of many titles and of many great quests. Till next summer."

 After that heart warming farewell i walk out of the dome. I was greeted by a grumpy looking batman, a bored flash and two pissed off super cousin when they saw me but I've see Thalia when she mad so their faces where like cute little seal lion pups. 

"What happened to you

"What happened to you. Your cousins are worried sick about you."

"Why are they so worried. I've gone missing for way longer than this. Like the time where i went missing for over seven months. Me being gone a couple days is normal."

"What. You went missing for over seven months"said flash.

"Yeah.... how is that possible. Wait I remember you. You blew up a lot off stuff and schools "said Batman.

"Yeah but that wasn't my fault."

"Then who's was it" asks superman.

"The Gods."

"Wait what" all of them scream.

"Yeah the Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses all exist and live at the top of the empire state building in New York on the 600th floor" I deadpan. 

"Wait..... hold up."

"You work with Wonder Woman don't you. Well she like me a demigod but she is blessed immortality unless killed in battle or the gods get sick of her which could never happen as her father is Zeus the king of gods. I dare you to guess mine."

"I don't know."

"Ha see even batman doesn't even know. I outsmarted the batman. I'll tell you. I'm a demigod daughter of Poseidon. The best god.Now can we go back home and see my cousins."

"Okay then but we will be discussing this with your cousins when we get back."

"Dang it but first when i get back can i go to the damn restroom."

Hahahahaha

"Sure." 

"Also tell my cousin and their friends if they are pranked upon that means my ADHD really got to me and it will not be funny for them but everyone else plus if i look at a book that's in English like i want to murder it my dyslexia is the cause of that." 

"Well then."

I then turn back at the camp and yell " If their is another war/prophecy you know how to contact me."

"Wait war...prophecy?"

"Yeah none of your business. Now let's get home."

With that we all go our separate ways by Batman going back to Gotham, Flash going back to his earth and Superman, Supergirl and me head back to national city. whoopee. i can't wait to explain this to my cousins.