Telling the truth about drama queen

So both Kara and Clark got changed into their superhero outfits, then told James to keep Winn quite and flew off in hope to find Percy somewhere around the city. They knew she wouldn't be able to get to a whole other city in less than 5 minutes unless she also had teleportation powers that would confirmed she was an Alien.

Percy P.O.V

As I was running away after falling multiple stories and not into the Hudson river I may have bumped/ran into multiple people but before they could see who they bumped into I was gone. I kept running until I found a water source which just happened to be in the  local park. When  no one was looking my way or towards the pond, I jumped  straight into it with a dive that could give Olympic divers a run for their money.

What I did it so then no one would hear the splash and look my way. I pick a few things up being around my wise guy. Oh Andrew why did you have to go why not me. No dont think about that. He would want me to be happy.

Once I got into the pond I started to head down towards the bottom of the pond to find some much needed peace and quite. On the way down I ran into a few fish on the way down but they thankfully left me alone after I politely asked one of  them to and to also tell the others. There was a rock bigish on the bottom so I decided to sit down on it. Then all of a voice came into my head and told me to shut my eyes. I did so suddenly a light flashed in front of me.

Opening my eyes I said "Hey, dad."

"Hey honey I know what happened but you really should go back. I know you still blame your self for your friends' deaths but it wasn't your fault. I know that flaw of yours doesn't help though. I think Kara will understand a especially but I won't tell you why. I'll make sure that they don't hurt you otherwise they'll have to face the wrath of the sea, sky, and underworld. You are my only daughter after all. Even Triton and Amphitrite like you. I know."

"Wait the  one and only sky drama queen and I'm always grumpy pants actually care for me? I mean I kinda knew hades kinda liked me but Drama queen as well. Wow. That is very surprising."

"Yes, the other day Hades said you were his favorite niece he ever had. The other Olympians like you as well some more than others. Ares still hasn't gotten over that you, a daughter of me, Posideon beat him. After all you did save us twice majorly and minorly a lot of other times. I think drama queen is just mad that the girl is the two timed Olympian saver other titles is the daughter of me, not him. "