Prolouge

Leo, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason and Andrew. My dear Andrew is gone. Same with the rest of the seven. Gaia. That evil dirty face. She killed them. I went home that night to go see mum and Paul. Only instead of getting hugged by my parents who I hadn't seen in months, I found out that they were also killed. Murdered. The sea was and still is a bad place to be, once my dad found out. That was last night. The storms and hurricanes will go on for a few months I reckon as my dad called my mum queen among mortals. Now I'm here at the New York City police station sitting in a chair being bored while they try to find me a place to live until my birthday next year. The officer who brought me here has come back in but I'm not listening to a single word he says. He then snaps his fingers right in my face.

"Okay. So we have found out from our database that you have some aunts and uncles."

Yeah, I already knew that. And like hades are they annoying.

"Well, the aunt who is willing to take you in lives in National City. You have two relatives who live there. One is called Alex Danvers the other who is the one who will be taking you in is called Kara Danvers."

Huh, I've got a mortal family. I wonder if they will be as annoying as the ones I already know about. Looking at you Zeus. Wait...they are mortal. Schist how in Tartarus am I going to explain what happened if I get attacked. Eh, I'll figure that out later when I need to.

"Cool. So when will she get her?"

So I can leave this hell hole.

"So Kara said she and her sister are both fairly busy so she is sending a friend to come to pick you up now. They will get here in 3-4 hours."

"Kay"

I understand. I've been here since Midnight and it's 10 o'clock now. This wait though is going to kill me. What I have nothing to do Dyslexia and ADHD you try having that combination. He's already left so I could play with the water in the cup on the desk but someone could come in to check up on me anytime. Then what would I do? Reveal that the Greek gods and goddess are real. They'd think I'm crazy. They wouldn't even know how true my statement is.

Then not even 5 dam ha dam oh sorry getting off topic. Well, not even 5 mins which felt like 5 hours to me the officer came back in with a really surprised look on his face. I wonder what happened. I'm in trouble if I am I'm sure the mist will save me.

"Please come with me Kara and Alex Danvers friend is here. The one they sent to pick you up."

I thought you said that would take three to four hours. Who cares the less time for me to be bored the better.

"Sweet."