Alien????

"Sorry but I wasn't my fault guys," said winn in a slightly guilty voice.

"Wasn't your fault, wasn't your fault. Who was the one to mention her family, who mentioned her boyfriend and friends. You did Winn you did. After she asked you not to. Your just lucky she didnt harm you" said Maggie

" Come and look Kara" said Clark.

So they looked over the balcony at Percy who was going to die by falling straight onto the concrete below. Just before she was about to die she performed a perfect dive roll like she jumped off high this every day and stood up. Then just carried on running.

"Well at least she's not dead" stated Winn.

"Winn just shut up and keep your mouth shut before one of us chucks you off the balcony. It would probably be Maggie or Alex or me even."

"Hey," said Alex and Maggie.

"Well, it's true."

"Hey, Alex and John can't you use the D.E.O's stuff and track her cell phone."

"No, I actually can't because she doesn't have one nor any other device ."

"I'm sorry but you can not use them anyway as that is a miss use of the resources and we would only be able to use them under the condition that she is an Alien" said John.

"Well, that just makes our jobs even harder than before but it won't take that long with having two supers out looking for her. She cant hide forever."

"Okay, I and Kara will go look for her around the city she cant have gotten to far."

"I'll get some of the police on it to."

"The guardian will stay out off this one. I'll also make sure a certain someone doesn't say anything else stupid."

"Good idea James. I'd say that if you didn't stay here winn will get himself killed by his idiotness."

"Did you notice the earthquake happened at the exact same time that Winn angered Percy the third or second time. The same happened with the water" said Maggie.

"Hmm, maybe she is an alien."

"I don't think so John her mom was a human but her dad was unidentified."

"What I checked her file to see if she was a danger to you Alex or not."

"John."

" Well, it could be true maybe she is a type of alien that we've never seen before or a halfbreed cause her father was one so she only inherited some powers not all of them."

"True, true but while I don't like that investigated my cousin I do understand why you did so."

"Good."

"Now let's go out and get looking for her before it gets too dark."