Prolouge

*Third Person*
Sirens wailed as little six-year-old y/n was being shoved out of her favorite restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, by her frightened and worried mother. William Afton had just been caught in the act of murdering a child. "Why did he do it?" Y/n wondered. She was not afraid, she was very brave for her age. But the real questions were: why did William Afton himself kill a child? And what's going to happen now?

~Three weeks later~

"Y/n come here for a second," y/n's mother called.
Y/n went downstairs, "what is it mother?"
"William Afton was arrested after a long debate in court."
"Oh, so someone else will run the pizzeria," y/n asked.
"Well, actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. They're closing down the restaurant for good."
"What..."
"They decided to do so because it was too dangerous and anyway, there were reports of blood and flesh being smelled and even seen inside of the animatronics. Honey, you know it's for your own good," y/n's mother said.
Y/n started crying, "It's not that simple! That restaurant meant a lot to me, and so did the animatronics! Wait, what's gonna happen to the animatronics? They aren't going to scoop them are they?"
Y/n's mother gave her a sad and tired look. Y/n ran upstairs, went into her room, closed the door, and lied down in her bed sobbing. What was she going to do without that pizzeria?