I was so shocked to hear this. Truly jungshook.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I raised my eyebrow suspiciously.

He just sighed, nothing happened for a few seconds but suddenly I felt my hand being burned.

"AYA-" took it out of my fathers grasp and shook it violently it to cool it down.

After my hand was in less pain I looked back at him with wide eyes as he held his hand in front of my face.

It was glowing orange, like lava.

"Does that fix your curiosity?" He asked while lowering his hand.

"Y-yes..?" I watched him, shocked still as he looked away and spoke again.

"You now may be wondering what exactly I am. Well, I'm a demon... I'm the servant of the King of demons... Minjun. He is evil beyond compare Y/N. He was the cause of your mother and father's deaths."

Hold on what- is he not my father?

"What do you mean.. You are still alive..Appa..." I hesitate.

He just looks at me with sympathy.

"Please, call me Yongjoon...I'm... I'm afraid that I am not your true father, Y/N..."

"What..." I felt tears form in the back of my eyes as I look down to the floor in despair.

"Your father was a kind man... I am not. I was told to take care of you after Minjun killed your mother, to cover any suspiciousness that your parents were murdered..."

"Why...Why did he do it..." I looked at him and he wiped away the tears on my face.

"Minjun... He loved your mother. He was jealous of your father, however, he managed to contain his jealousy and I was proud of him for that, considering that he is a chaotic evil character. But, the moment he found out that your mother was pregnant with you, he snapped, killing your father and threatening to blackmail your mother into marrying him. But, the stubborn person your mother was she refused so Minjun forced her into making the decision that I briefly mentioned earlier. He said that either your mother married him and they raised you together or she would die and he would raise her baby himself. I was there at the time and I pitied your mother, so when she was given time to make her decision alone, I snuck into her room and spoke to her. She did not want to raise a family with him, for if she got married to a demon she would go to hell and you would too, because he would become your step-father and would influence you. So I offered to persuade Minjun into letting me take care of you. I would pretend like I was going to be mean to you like Minjun wanted but raise you here in the world of the humans. And your mother agreed, I was her childhood friend so I trusted her and she trusted me. Minjun agreed to the plan and instead of killing your mother physically, he cursed her so that she would die immediately after giving birth to you."
He stopped for a moment as Tae walked in again, handing him the glass of water.

"Thank you son..." Yongjoon smiled, taking the glass from Tae's hand then turning around to look at me with a soft expression on his face.

"This... Y/N... Is my true child... He is not your cousin I am afraid but he has always watched over you as you grew up without you even knowing it." He smiled at Tae and Tae smiled back.

I knew I was too ugly to be related to Taehyung.

This is a lot to handle...

"Why are you so bruised father?" Tae asked Yongjoon with curiosity.

"... I did what I should not have done... I grew to love Y/N as my own daughter and Minjun found out..."

Tae seemed excessively troubled at Yongjoon's words.

"Oh..." He moved his gaze to meet my own, worried.

"He's watching." Yongjoon said bluntly. Tae seemed to understand exactly what he meant but I was a little confused.

"Who's watching?" I questioned, I need answers...

"Just be careful, choose who you trust wisely." After looking at me softly he turns to Tae once again and says firmly, "You know what to do, son." Suddenly he stood up, walking towards the door.

However as he placed his hand on the door handle, something unexpected happens...

The door suddenly explodes, turning into a fiery pit of doom. The remains of Yongjoon were no where to be seen.

The fire dies down after a few seconds surprisingly and I run towards the door with a scream that consisted of pain and desire for revenge.

I caught glimpse of a female figure wearing a black hoodie, running down the street and turning a corner.

Tears streamed down my face as I dropped to my knees in despair, the hot ashes of the wooden door burning through my jeans. Yongjoon may not have been my biological father but he meant so much to me, he raised me to be who I am now. He's gone...

Just as a saddened Tae came to my side and lifted me up from the ground, it hit me. I have nobody, no family. I've had nobody for so long without knowing it. Now that I do know it hurts so much.

Tae was taking this surprisingly well considering that it was his father. I guess they were never close enough to build a strong, loving relationship.

"Y/N we need to go inside... It's not safe." He stoked my hair while leading me back imside.

Somehow the door regained its true form instead of a pile of black dust which was handy since Tae said he would feel safer if we actually had a door that we could lock to provide at least the smallest bit of protection. Usually I'd be so fascinated by something like that but I really wasn't in the mood to ask any questions right now.

*Yoongi PoV*

I was awoken from my dream. I was panting and sweating with fright.

"He's back!" I exclaimed while throwing the covers off of me.

"HE'S BACK!" I yelled even louder, awakening my roommates.

"...Who's back?" The pink haired boy sat up while rubbing one of his eyes.

"HIM!" I was starting to loose it.

The pink haired boy's eyes widened along with the other 4. "No way.."

HOHOOHHOOH

~author cass