"Lydia!" Piper shouts while running over to give me a bear hug, I hug her back. "Ugh I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too. You two have to come into town more often. I'm so nervous, can you believe today is the day?" Piper shakes her head and sighs. "I know, you and Haley have waited 10 years for this. Now you're finally going to see his face again. Anyways, how have you been? How are things with your lover?" She teases, I chuckle and hold my stomach.

"Things are going pretty good. What about you and Vince?" Her eyes pop out as she realized what I was trying to say, she smiled so wide and squealed. Everyone looked at her, she glared at them "what? I haven't seen her in a year. Let me be happy"

Everyone turned back and continued what they were doing as she turned back to me. "Are you pregnant?!" She whisper shouts excitedly, I smile and nod, she squeals again, I tell her to be quiet.

"Shh. I haven't told Brandon yet. You are the first one to know, I plan on telling him later." She gives me another hug. "Aw congratulations! How many weeks are you?"

"8. I went to the doctor yesterday because I wasn't sure, he confirmed it." She smiles and laughs. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you!"

"What are we talking about?" Grace and Blaire ask with a smirk, I chuckle. "Nothing, I'm just so happy to see you guys again-"

"Stop lying Lydia, we can see right through you. Now what is it? Do I sense a wedding?" Blaire questions with a giant smile, I shake my head. "No. We both have been way to busy with everything to even try to get married."

"Oh yeah, you guys have been very busy." Piper says with a wink, Grace's mouth hangs open. "No way. Shut up!" Shit she figured it out. Thanks a lot Piper!

"What am I missing?" Blaire asks with a pout, Grace squeals. "I'm so happy for you!" Grace gives me a hug, Blaire still is trying to figure out what is is.

It was like a lightbulb went off in her head when she realized it. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" Now she gave me a hug, I just smiled and laughed.

"Thanks guys. But look, I haven't told Brandon yet. I've been waiting for the perfect time but it never has seemed right. I think I'm going to tell him tonight." Before they could say anything else, Haley interrupted. "Okay everyone, time to watch the movie."

After the movie, Wesley was so happy and excited, we pulled the best birthday present ever on him. "That was the best movie ever! Aunt Blaire, you did such a great job!" He hugs her, we all smile.

"Well Wesley, we have one more surprise for you that I think you're going to love." I say with a smile, his mouth hangs open as he jumps up and down in excitement. "What is it! What is it! What is it!"

I lead him over to where he was sitting before in front of the projector screen as Haley is about to tell him. "You have always asked me about your dad and I have always told you that he was a wonderful man. You are beginning to look more like him every day that you grow older. Before your daddy passed away, he left us a video message. I've been waiting for the time to be right and now it finally is. Are you ready to see what your father was like?" Wesley nods really fast, we all pay attention to the screen as she hits the play button.

I almost cried when I saw Stefano's face. He looked so happy. "Hey Haley. If you're watching this right now then that means everything went okay with the pregnancy and our beautiful baby boy was born. Yes, I know it's a boy because I went to Dr. Coldon and she told me. First off, I want to say that I love the both of you with everything I've got and that will never change."