"...We'll leave it at that." Chrollo claps his hand once. " You want to explain about the mission?" Chrollow look at Hisoka.

"HAi, hai~" Hisoka walk over to Chrollo and stand beside him. "Well, I've been hearing rumors of this group of people that travel from town-to-town bringing everyone joy~"

"And what's that got to do with the mission?" Phinks was a bit pissed.

"Be patient." Hisoka pointed towards Phinks and gave him a creepy smile. " The leader of the group apparently have the ability to suck the joy out of the audience and can use them as his little doll" Hisoka kept on speaking.

"Dolls?" I asked.

"Yes my Queen, dolls~" He grinned at me. " He can see with the 'doll's' eyes, where they are, what they are doing,etc..." he added.

"...So basically sucking the soul out of the body" Elaine said.

"Not quite, the audience are a bit somber but they are still very alive~" Hisoka grab a deck of cards from his pocket and starts shuffling.

"...And you want that?" I turn towards Chrollo as he nodded in return.

" It would be of help when seeking information or going on missions" Chrollo said. I kinda understand that but isn't it going into al ot of problem just to make the people happy?

"So...what group are they? The mafia? An organization?" Shalnark was excited.

"Nope~ It's the CIRCUS~!" Hisoka gave everyone a wide smile smile as he throw the cards up into the air, letting them free-fall. Everyone, except Chrollo were shocked and had this dumb founded look on their faces.

"....Like he said. It's a circus group. We need someone to go into the circus and be one with him. They will be here for approximately 4 to 6 days. The rest of us will ambush the circus on the third day so the people who are assigned to work in the circus must complete your task before then" Chrollo planned out everything.

"And when will they be here?" I asked.

"In about two days~" Hisoka replied.

"And people who I want to join the circuse are...." Chrollo close his eyes. "Hisoka, Shalnark and Yuki" He said as he opens his eyes.

"Hahaha. She does belong in the circus" Elaine laughed. I wasn't bothered by her.

"...Are you fine with that?" Chrollo wasked me.

"...Is me joining the circus an order...or a favor?" I laugh a bit. He was ordering be to join the circus a minute ago and now asking if I'm alright with it. I felt a strong tug on my scarf, almost chocking me.

"Why her?" the brat glare at Chrollo.

"You know why don't you, Yuki" Chrollo then throw the question to me. I stare at the brat a bit as he gave me his intense glare.

"...Nullify...I can nullify their power if they become a threat or is in the way." I spoke normally to the brat then look back at Chrollo. " I'm also guessing that you picked Shalnark because he's awfully cheerful with jokes....And him because he's already like a clown." I said pointing fingers to Shalnark and Hisoka. Chrollo let out a small chuckle and look at me.

"...You really are good" He said. I gave him a smile back.

"Tsk" The brat tsk behind me.

"Anyways you guys should get ready for the audition to join the circus" Chrollow ordered us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to down the hall thinking of what to show off during the audition.

"Oi" I turn towards the voice and saw the brat. He was standing  behind me with a really scary look on his face.

"....What?" I replied as he moves closer and closer. He yank my collar and pull be closer to him.

"You better know who you belong to" The brat growled into my ears. He then lower my turtle neck and sinks his teeth in deep.

"H-Hey!" I tried to push him off but I couldn't. He slowly lets go after a minute or so, leaving yet hickey like  bruise mark on me.

"Don't forget" he growl at me once again before disappearing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you guys enjoy yet another chapter  ><  There isn't much of a romantic scene in this chapter  TT^TT  maybe there will be more of a romantic scene in the next chapter...who knows XD. Do stay tune for the next chapter!!!! I put a lot of effort into doing some outfit designs =^^= I hope you guys are looking forwards to it ^^"""  I would like to also apologize for the late update or any confusion within this chapter and maybe the next since I've been feeling very dizzy from the fever. TT^TT