Sequel!!!!

Guysss! I wouldn't just leave you hanging like that. I'm not that kind of person.

The Sequel to Best Friends 4 Life is out now!

The story basically shows how bad Alexia is doing,

And how hard Kevin, Devin, and Jonah are trying to help her get better.

Alexia is constantly trying to hurt herself. Barely eating. Not talking to anyone not even her own boyfriend (Kevin). The only person she talks to is Gabby.

It's been a month. And Alexia hasn't gotten better. You would think, a person would at least healed a little.

She hasn't healed any.

She still cries herself to sleep, she still sleeps in his hoodies, she still texts his phone asking him if he's there. And if this is really real.

She isn't getting better, and the boys are trying everything they can to help her but nothing seems to work.

They take her to church and she seems to like it. But most of the time she isn't even listening. She's just thinking about Daniel.

Then she started seeing him. Talking to him, but every time she went near him, he disappears. His spirit is visible to her, and she feels that she has to talk to him, but she feels like running into his arms every time she does.

No one knows what's gonna happen to Alexia. If she's gonna get better, or if she's gonna give it all up.

What they do know is that, something's gotta give.

Kevin basically lives with the Minterio family now. He sleeps in Alexia's room. (Different beds ofc)

He usually sleeps in his bed, but at least 3 times a week he finds Alexia crying. And all he can do is be there for her.

Will it help?

Find out!!!