Maybe

Alexia's POV

I wake up looking around.

"Hey" Daniel says to me

"Hi" I say rubbing my eyes "are they still gone?"

"Yep, umma call my mom" he said

"K, I'll text Devin" I say getting off the bed too get my phone

Messages*

To Dev😝: Hey person

Dev😝: wusspoppin

Me: nothing, you guys have been gone for a while now. Everything good?

Dev😝: yeah ofc. We are almost back actually.

Me: oh OK.

Me: did you get us food?

Dev😝: ........

Me: DEVIN!

Dev😝: I'm jk. Yes I did 😂

Me: don't play like that😂

Dev😝: 😂😂

Me: see ya when you get here

Dev😝: aight

End of Messages*

Daniels POV

I cant forget about that dream I had. I've been going crazy, I really want to ask what happened..... But idk about that. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Alexia asks me sitting at the bottom of the hospital.

"Oh u-um nothing." I stutter

She gives me the "stop lying" look. I quickly look away.

"Come on. You can tell me, after all. I am your bestfriend." She says

"It's nothing" I say

"Daniel!" She says punching my shoulder lightly.

"Ok! fine!" I say giving in.

"Ok, so I was just wondering....what happened between us?" I say

"What do you mean?" She asked me

"I had this dream, but it was like a memory. We were at Zaxbys and I was helping you out the car, and then I say something that I don't remember. Then we kissed." I say she looks at me shocked.

"I knew it was just a dream" I say looking down messing with my hair embarrassed.

"It wasn't a dream." She says low but enough to where I could hear her.

"It wasn't?" I ask

"No" She says not looking up

"Then what happened? Why aren't we together?" I ask talking fast.

"Um....b-because y-you.." she started stuttering and her eyes became glossy.

"Because you said t-that we wouldn't be  g-good together." She says still stuttering and tears rolling down her face.

I feel so bad. Why did I do that? It makes no sense. But I don't remember anything so I don't think I will understand until I remember something else.

"I'm sorry" I apologize, moving closer to her so that I can hug her.

"You can't apologize for something you don't remember doing" Alexia said hugging me back, wiping away tears.

"Yes I can, and I did." I say to her

"Do you forgive me?" I ask looking into her eyes.

"I forgave you a long time ago Daniel." She says smiling as she wiped the last of her tears.

"Thank you" I say hugging her.
She just laughs and we both lay down on the bed facing the ceiling.

"When are you going home?" She asks me breaking the silence.

"Tomorrow" I say simply

"Really?!?" She asks sitting straight up like a rocket. Cheesin ode hard.

"Yeah" I say sitting up, facing her.

"What's wrong?" She asks coming closer to me.

"Nothing" I say not looking at her trying to avoid eye contact.

"We've been through this already" She says
I look up at the girl before me. She looks at me and smiles. I smile lightly back. My smile turns into a frown after 2 seconds. I just can't smile anymore. So I put my head down.

"Hey, are you ok?" Alexia asks me holding my hands standing in front of me.

I look back up at her concerned eyes.

"I don't know anyone." I say. "I have no friends, it's gonna be like I'm the new kid." I say

"I'm honestly scared" I say

She lets go of my hands and hugs me. My arms around her waist, and her arms around my neck.

"Don't worry, you have me." She says pulling away, but not all the way so her arms are still around my neck, and my arms are still around her waist.

"We have dif-" I started but was cut off

"No, we literally have the same schedule." She says giggling

"Really?" I ask, felling better

"Really." She says. She pulls my head closer to her and kisses my forehead.
I smile to myself.

I'm so lucky to have her, even if I don't remember her. I can feel the connection, and I know this is right.

Yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!! Alrighty!
Vote, Comment, Share!!!

Princess Z