My Side

Daniels POV

I'm on my way to the doctor and then the therapist.

(Fast forward)

I feel good about my visits. I have medicine that will control my anger, and I have a nice therapist. The only problem is that, my medicine will give me suicidal thoughts, or actions. That's what I'm worried about. The only reason I took the medicine, is to get better, so I can get Alexia back. I miss her so much.

Devins POV

I dropped of Alexia at her house then went to mine.

"Thx bro" Aiden says getting out

"No problem, anytime" I respond

"I mean for taking care of my sister, thank you" He says

"It's my pleasure. I'll do anything for her" I say smiling thinking about it.

He nods and heads across the street to his house.

Alexia's POV

I walk into my house and I don't see anyone in the living room so I walk into the kitchen.

"Mom? Diana? Are y'all i-" I say but stop once I see who's in the kitchen.

"Alexia baby, I missed you" he said walking over to me and hugging me. I look at my mom and she has a smile. Diana too.

"I missed you too Jonah" I tell him.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling away and holding my hands.

"Um nothing. How? What? How is this possible? I thought you moved" I say hugging him again, actually happy this time.

"My dad got his job back, so we moved back." He said. I smiled so big my cheeks actually hurt.

The story with me and Jonah is, 2 years ago, we were a couple. Inseparable. Daniel loved him. Mostly because they both loved video games. But when he moved, the long distance thing became too much. So we broke up, but on good terms. We were dating for a year.

"I'm glad!" I say hugging him once more.
"I'll be right back" I say running upstairs to use the restroom.

Devins POV

I'm heading to Alexia's house to study like we planned.
I get there and knock on the door.

Seconds later a random boy answers it.

"Um hi?" I say hella confused.
He looks me up and down then yells into the kitchen.

"Mom! Do you know this kid?" He says
Mama Rissa sticks her head from the kitchen.

"Yes that's Devin, Alexia's boyfriend. Let him in." He looks back at me, and opens the door. I walk in and he closes it.

"Who are you?" I ask him giving him the same look he just gave me.

"Same thing you were before I moved." He says.
That must mean he's Alexia's ex. Well great.

"Ok I'm back. Hey Dev!" Alexia says coming over to me kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I say hugging her.
I look up and the boy has a disgusted look on his face. I smile to myself.

"Jonah, this is Devin my boyfriend. And Devin this is Jonah, my..." She says lookin at Jonah trying to find the words.
"Friend?" She more asks.
He smiles and nods. We all head to the living room and sit down.