T Y

Devins POV

It's Friday and I tried to convince Lex to stay home and get some rest, but she said she wanted to go to school. So I said ok. I'm on my way to pick her up now. Btw Aiden is with me, and I told him what happened yesterday.

Alexia's POV

I didn't want to stay home, because the more I stay in this room, the more it reminds me about what happened. But I'm already ready. I'm just waiting for Devin.

I go downstairs and hug mommy and Diana

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I go downstairs and hug mommy and Diana. I get some food and head out the door.
Just as I do, I see Devin pull up. I run to the truck and hop in.

"Aiden! Wussup lil bro" I say to him
He look at me with a annoyed expression on his face, because he doesn't like it when I call him lil bro.
I just laugh at him.

"How you feeling?" Dev asks me.

"Fine" I say

"You sure? Because we don't have to g-" Devin starts but I cut him off.
"I'm fine. I just don't want to be in that room all day, steady reminding me of what happened." I tell him.
"ok well let's go." Devin says pulling off.
Devin holds my hand while we're driving. I look over at him and he's looking ahead.
I chuckle at him, and turn the radio up.

Daniels POV

I took Alexia's advice and called the therapist and doctor. I'm going in today. But my appointment is at 3. Right now I'm at school. I'm heading to first period.

I walk in the science lab and see that everyone's here already. But our teacher isn't. I take a seat in the back at the table I always sit at, which happened to be the table next to where Alexia sits. She's sitting next to Devin, and Kevin sits next to a girl I don't know. Me, I sit next to Aiden.
I look over at him, and he looks at me with a blank face. I roll my eyes and pay attention in class.

Alexia's POV

We're sitting in class and I can feel Daniel staring at me. I look over at Devin, who's playing with the stars on my nails. I giggle at him.

"Your not paying attention" I whisper to him laughing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Your not paying attention" I whisper to him laughing.

"Neither are you" He says back smiling.
I shake my head, and lay on his shoulder.

"You ok?" Devin asked me.

"Yeah I'm good." I say smiling.
We both turn to the front and listen to our teacher.

Class is now over and we have art. But I have to go to my locker and get my things.

I get to my locker and I see Daniel at his.
It's fine. We're at school, what's he gonna so at school? He isn't s monster. You know him.

I go to my locker and open it.

"I'm sorry" I hear. I look up and see Daniel looking down at me.

"For what?" I ask turning towards him.

"For everything. For hurting you. For making you scared of me. For all of it. I can't stand the fact that you aren't talking to me" Daniel tells me.
I just listen.

"It's so hard not knowing anyone here and the only people I know are mad at me." Daniel says "I feel so lonely, but I know that's my fault. And I'm working on it." He says "I just hope things can go back to the way they used to be." Daniel says with sadness filled eyes.
He closed his locker and started to walk away.

Something inside me just didn't feel right. It makes me so sad to see other people hurt. Even if they hurt me.

I shut my locker and quickly ran after Daniel.
"Hey!" I call after him. He stops and turns around. I walk to him and hug him. He doesn't do anything for a few seconds, but eventually he hugged me back. I pulled away.

"I can't stand to see people sad, even if they hurt me. So I hugged you to make you feel better. And by the way you hugged me, I can tell you truly are sorry." I told him.

"I am truly sorry" he said

"I forgive you Daniel, but it doesn't mean I'll forget." I tell him.

"I know, I understand." He said

"Thank you" Daniel said

"For what?" I ask

"For making me feel better, and for forgiving me." Daniel tells me.

I smile and walk off to my next class.

💗