Real Friends

(Yoooooo wussup!! It's now winter break so they have 2 weeks. In these two weeks, Kevin decides to run away. In the process, he goes to ATL and....He meets somebody😉 meanwhile Alexia is still in the hospital. She is in a coma because when the case fell, the vase fell first since it was heavy glass, therefore glass shattered before Lex even hit the ground. So when that happened she landed on glass and got a large piece indulged in her head. Which lead to her blessing as Dani said. Which lead to a seizure because when the glass entered her scull, it hit a nerve which caused her to have a seizure. Just had to clear that up! But back to the story)

Kevin's POV

It's been a few days since I "ran away" and I feel good. Even tho I know my mom, dad and sister are worried sick. They'll be fine, I mean, I'm coming back. Just not now.

(Let's just pretend that Kev has money saved up. Let's say about...5G k?)

I decided to go to Atlanta, since no one I know lives there. I'll just get away, no one wanted me in NY anyway.

I'm in my hotel room and my phone starts ringing. So me thinking it's the pizza I just ordered I answer without looking at the caller ID.

(Does anyone remember when Kev was singing "CALLER ID CALLER ID, EVERYBODY BE HATIN THE CALLER ID" I still laugh about that. To this day.😂😂)

Phone call

Me: Hello
Mom: KEVIN MICHEAL ALSTON! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? My mom yelled

End of phone call

I wasn't trying to be rude. But I'm not trying to have her find out where I am. That will just make things worse.

Shari's POV

I'm coming home from a sleepover. Man was it lit!!!

"MOM IM HOME!!" I yell
"Shari come here." My mom says patting the spot on the couch next to her.
"What's wrong? Where's my annoying lil bro?" I ask looking around for Kev.
"I don't know" she says. I freeze.
"What do you mean 'you don't know'" I ask.
"He ran away" she says as she starts crying.
"WHAT?!" "Ran away for what?" I say nearly crying.
"Call Devin" She said between sobs.
I hugged er and quickly ran upstairs and called Devin.

Phone call

Devin: Hello?
Me: WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!
Devin: I don't know and I don't care.
Me: WHAT? Your supposed to be his best friend!
Devin: Not anymore. Alexia's in the hospital because of him.
Me: what?
(He told her what happened, and that he semi beat him up)
Me: but it was an accident, there's no way he could have meant to hurt her.
Devin: It doesn't matter. Why are you asking me where Kevin is anyway. Isn't he at home?
Me: No. He ran away.
Devin: really? That's not like Kev. It wasn't like him to cry like a girl when I pushed him either.
Me: Well you know he really liked Lex, I would cry if everyone was blaming me for almost killing my crush too, even if it was my fault.
Devin: I'll call him
Me: he's not gonna answer
Devin: I'll at least try.

End of phone call.

Devins POV

I tried to call Kevin but it went straight to voicemail. So I told Shari to call him. I'm going to the hospital.

Daniels POV

I haven't left the hospital since we came here. My mom has been bringing me clothes and I take showers here. I just don't want to leave her. The doctor says she should be awake by now. But she's being stubborn.

Alexia POV

The light is back. I can hear now. I feel a hand on mine. Daniel?

"Lex, come on please wake up! I know you can. I don't want to live without you anymore. I never did. Did you know that Kevin ran away.
What? Why did Kevin run away?
He ran away because he couldn't handle everyone blaming him about what happened to you. And by everyone, I mean Devin...and maybe me. But only a little. I swear. I only said that if she's hurt it's his fault. You are hurt. So it's his fault.
Oh Daniel, it's not his fault. How could've he known I had anxiety if I didn't tell him? I can't believe he ran away.

I hope he's ok.

Yyyyyaaaaaayyytt!!!! I updated!!!! And it's a whole chapter this time!!!! Vote, comment, Share!!

Princess Z