Its your fault!

Daniels POV

It's been 3 in a half hours since I went to Lex's house, so umma go back and see what she's up too.

As I'm arriving at Alexia's house, I see the door wide open, and I immediately start walking faster.
"Alexia!"
"ALEXIA!" I hear someone yell.
I break out into a run up the stairs that led to Alexia's house.

I run in and see Alexia unconscious with glass surrounding her, and Kevin beside her.

"YO WHAT HAPENNED?!?!" I yelled running to Alexia.

"I don't know! I was trying to scare her, and I heard a loud thud and glass shattering. So I ran in and found her like this." He said

"You scared her? Do you not know she has anxiety?!" I yelled

"No I didn't!" He yelled back

"CALL 911 NOW!" I yelled carefully picking up Alexia bringing her to the couch.

Kevin's POV

I took out my phone and dialed 911
Phone call
911: hello what's your emergency?
Me: my friend is unconscious and won't wake up. I think she hit her head when she fell.
911: what's the address?
Me: 3217 Hilridge lane
911: we'll be there in 2 minutes
Me: ok hurry!

Daniels POV

as he called I was trying to wake Lex. He said something about her hitting her head, so I checked her head and she was bleeding. I got so worried, because a bleeding head can never be good. That's when the ambulance got here. They loaded her up in the stretcher and the police questioned Kev while I went to the hospital with Alexia. Before I got to the ambulance I walked to Kev.
"If she's not ok, it's your fault." Then I walked back to the ambulance.
I was mad! Why would he scare her if she's home alone in the first place?
I already called Alexia's mom and she's meeting us here.

Kevin's POV

He's right. It is my fault. If I hadn't have tried to scare Lex, she would be conscious right now. Tears start to fill up in my eyes, and slowly come falling down like waterfalls. I cry like a girl when stuff like this happens. I just can't be ok knowing someone's life is at risk because of me.

Alexia's POV

Where am I? All I see is white.
I hear sirens, and it feels like I'm in a car, with all of the shaking.

"103"

" that's not good. Blood pressure?"

"Normal"

"Why's she shaking"

That sounds like Daniel.

"She's having a seizure"

"HURRY! WERE LOOSING HER!"

"Alexia stay with me!" Daniel pleaded "Please I can't loose you!" He added sounding like he was crying.

Loose me? But I'm here. What's he talking about? He's not gonna loose me.
Then the white light went out and I couldn't hear anything anymore.

You know, I keep doing extra dramatic stuff in my stories. 😂😂 I don't even know why. But like always, Vote, Comment, Share!!

Princess Z