Bad Reputation

Devins POV

I don't know if this is for better or for worse.

I just know I needed to get over her and this is the only way. I didn't mean to make her cry, but it is what it is.

Alexia's POV

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm, I stand up from my bed and go to turn it off. I turn around and see Daniel still asleep. I take a deep breath, and pick out some clothes for me and Daniel. (Since he has clothes over there already, I mean they are bestfriends)
I take a shower and get dressed in the bathroom. I walk out and out fix my hair and put on my shoes, then I wake Daniel.

"Daniel." I say shaking him.
He moves slightly but doesn't wake up.

"Daniel!" I shake a little harder.
He moves more but still doesn't wake up.
I really didn't have the strength to yell or shake him any harder after what happened last night.
I walk over to my bathroom and get my spray bottle filled with water.
I spray him twice and he shoots up.
"Aye!" He yelled. That made my head ring with pain.

"Stop yelling and get ready, your clothes are over there" I whisper, trying not to talk to loud for the sake of this headache he just gave me.

"Are you ok?" He asks getting out of the bed.

"I'm fine" I lied. I didn't feel like answering any questions. "I'll be downstairs." I say leaving the room with my backpack, phone, charger and headphones.

I pop in my headphones and play my Shawn Mendes Station on Pandora.
The first song that came on was A Little Too Much. All of his songs relate to me. Literally. I get some cereal and pour a bowl for me, then I add the milk ofc.

My mom then walks down.
"Goodmorning hun" She says to me

"Morning" I say back eating my cereal.

"Are you ok?" She asks me
I look up at her and smile.

"Yes mommy, I'm fine" I say
She nods her head. I finish up with my food then get up to hug my mom.

"See you later" I say hugging her.

"Aren't you gonna wait for Daniel?" She asks me. Right. Daniel.

"No I'll walk" I say heading out the door.

I walk out of the house and start walking up the sidewalk towards my school.

Devins POV

I really hope this works. #badboyday1
I dress in all black. Black shirt, black jeans, black leather jacket, and black Timbs. Even black sunglasses.
Maybe I'm taking this too far...... Nah I'm good.
I jog downstairs and grab an apple then go to my truck and head to school.

I'm in my car driving and I see Alexia walking, I started to pull over and offer her a ride. But I have to stick to my plan. I drive right past her. I look I'm the rear view mirror, and I see her look at the car confused, then her confused look turns into a sad look. I felt horrible, but this is how it's gotta be.

Daniels POV

I arrive at school and look around at all the new faces.

"Hey Daniel!" A girl says to me.

"Hi" I smile back and try and find my locker, even though I don't remember it. After what seemed like years, I found Alexia.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I ask her

"Sorry" She said in a low and sad voice.
I could tell something is wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask her
She looks me in the eyes for a few seconds, and then hugs me.