Not again

Devin's POV

I dont know what came over me, but I think it's for the best. I was just protecting myself.  I can't afford to get hurt again. Being cheated on twice leaves scars. So if my girl isn't fully committed to me, I can't be committed to her, because I'll get hurt again.

I get ready for school and head out.

Alexia's POV

I'm already up, I'm already awake. I couldn't sleep the whole night so I've been up since 3am. I took a shower and got dressed. Then I put my music on blast to block out my thoughts. Once 7 am hit, I was out of the house on my way to school.
(At school) 

I went to the locker rooms but didn't change. I forgot and I didn't feel like it. I don't feel like doing anything. I feel crappy. Emotionally and physically.
I exit the locker rooms to see Daniel. 

"Hey" he says hugging me.
I hug him back but I don't say anything.

"It's gonna get better" Daniel tells me. I nod my head in understanding. Not wanting to say anything.

"Say something so I know you didn't go mute. " Daniel tells me. I think for a second.

"He trusted me, and I let him down." I say, tears forming in my eyes. 

"Shhh" Daniel says hugging me again, rubbing my back.

"C'mon were gonna be late, and coach be buggin." He says as he leads me into the gym. 

Were go in and everyone already there. And I mean everyone, including Devin.

I started to walk up the bleachers to sit by Aiden when I tripped on something. I fell on the stairs of the bleachers. Ouch. I look back and see Abigail laughing. Then she says something to me that everyone heard.

"Hey Slutty whore how ya doin? " she asks me causing everyone to laugh, including Devin. I was so embarrassed and hurt.

Daniel helps me up and we continue to walk up the bleachers.
When I sit by Aiden he hugs me like usual and then class starts.

"20 laps in 20 minutes" coach says then blows the whistle.
Everyone pulled out of the bleachers and starts walking.

I start walking not minding anyone looking at me.
I felt eyes on me but I was trying to ignore it. But the feeling wouldn't go away. I finally look behind me to see Jonah looking at me. I wave for him to come over here.
He walks up to me.

"Hey" he says
I just simply smile.
"Do you have feelings for me?" He asks quickly.

"No" I say. "But apparently everyone thinks I do soooo I'm on a 'break' with Devin now." I say. That being the most I've said this whole day.

"You should tell him." He said.

"I tried. He's stubborn" I say

"Let me help" Jonah says starting to walk in the direction of Devin.

"No,  let him be. It shouldn't be that easy to let me go. But he did. So he obviously didn't care" I tell him. 
"He wouldn't even let me finish explaining." I whisper the last part .

"Well you got me, and like I said before, I'm cuter than he is." Jonah says making me laugh lightly.

"Thank you Lover Boy " I say hugging him. 

"Anytime Muffin" he says hugging me back.

"Awwwww!  The slutty whore is making a move." Abigail says walking past us.

She then mouths 'die' to me.  That hurt a lot. She looks away laughing along with Trey right beside her.

I can't. It hurts too much. I walk (run) out of the gym. Heading outside.

"Alexia wait! " Jonah yelled after me.
I stop and turn to him, allowing the tears running down my face

"What? Are you gonna tell me that I should just ignore her? Because I tried. Are you gonna tell me to tell someone? I don't want to. It's not gonna help. She won't stop. Being called whores and sluts isn't fine , it hurts. It hurts so bad Jonah. I did nothing to her but yet she tried to make my life and living hell. Insulting me every chance she gets. ." I say to him.

He rushed over to me and have me a hug while I cried my eyes out in his arms.
"Even If you don't beleive it from anyone else, I love you, and im always here. I will always be here." He tells me while still in the hug.

"I love you too." I say to him. He nods. 

"Are you still leaving? " he asks me.

"No, but I'm not going back in there. " I tell him wiping the tears off my face.

"We don't have to. We'll go to the library." He says

"Alright" I say giggling at his choice.

Were head to the library with Jonah's arm around my shoulder and my around his lower back.