Why

Daniels POV

I don't why, but I kind of see Devin like I see myself. That makes no sense, but look at it like this: anyone who is like you, you can't be around. But I'm arriving.

Devins POV

DING DONG

"Ding dong" I say copying the doorbell

"Who is it?" I ask

"Daniel"

Why is Daniel here? I though He hated me.

"Hey wussup?" I ask

"Well i went to Lex's house, and she had a mad attitude. Like she just stared at me." He said

"Well she did say she wanted to be alone today." I stated

"She did?" He asked

"Yeah, she didn't tell you?" I asked confused on how his best-friend didn't tell him she wanted to be alone.

"No.." He said a little sad/disappointed

"It's ok bro, she's a girl" I said

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lexi said walking in.

"Ummmm Nothing." I said as me and Daniel started laughing.

Kevin's POV

I'm going to Lex's house just to chill, I hope she isn't busy tho.
(I don't know why I keep doing this😂😂)

I arrive at her house and decide to scare her, since I know her parents aren't home, because they both work till 5 on Saturdays.

I beat on the door and say
"POLICE OPEN UP!" I Yell.

Alexias POV

I hear beating at the door which scares the living crap out of me. I'm shaking.... LITERALLY!

"POLICE OPEN UP!" The police yelled
Omg omg omg what did I do I'm only 16! Why is the police here? Hey everything is ok, just go to the door and answer it like a normal human being would. NORMAL?!? WHO ACTS NORMAL WHEN THE COPS SHOW UP AT THEIR HOUSE. Ok!!!! Chill, it's all good.
Ok it's not good. I have anxiety, if I get too scared I might pass out. But you better go to the door before som-

"I SAID OPEN UP!" The officer yelled.
Oh my gooooooossshhhhh!! Nooo!!! .
I started to breath fast and I felt light headed, and my vision started to get blurry. I tried to run but I couldn't breathe. Everything went black.

Kevin's POV

I had to really control my laughing cuz I would have definitely gave it away, that I was trying to scare her.
I yelled one more, and shortly after I heard a loud thump and glass shattering.
I quickly opened the door. They really should lock this.
As soon as I got in, I saw Alexia on the floor with glass all around her. I panicked. I couldn't go all the way too her with all this glass, so I ran to the kitchen trying not to step on any glass. I found the broom and ran back and carefully swept the glass so I could get to her.

"Alexia!!"
"ALEXIA!"

CLIFFFHANGERRRRR!!!!! YEAH!!!
Love y'all 😘😘😘

Princess Z