Feels Good

(Monday)

Alexia's POV

I wake up in the hospital and let out a small sigh. I'm already bored, and I just woke up.
Wait! My phone! My mom left it here yesterday for me.
I look over and see it beside me. I pick it up, and I don't see any cracks.
Wow. I'm surprised.
I turn it on and put on my password and instantly my phone blows up with notifications.
I just let it ring and buzz and ding, until it stopped. I then cleared all my notifications and decided to go to insta first.

I scroll through my timeline and see Jonas post.
"Awww" I say to myself. He's honestly so sweet. I decided to comment back.

@Alexiababyy: awwww😭 thx lover boy😘❤️

I smile and check my Twitter and snap. It made my day to see people I don't even know say "get well soon".
Then I go to YouTube and watch this group I found before the accident. They are called Pretty Much, and ya girl is crushing on Zion.

Zion is to the left, Brandon is next, then Edwin in the middle, Nick next to him and Austin on the end

Zion is to the left, Brandon is next, then Edwin in the middle, Nick next to him and Austin on the end. Right now I'm listening to Open arms, and Brandon's notes are everything!!!!

And the ending is so good, where Zion does that little "you know where to find me" thing with the bubbles is so cute!!!!
Now don't get me started on nicks high note! OMGGG!!!!!! But let me stop ranting and call the nurse so I can get something to eat.

She soon comes in with a multiple plates of food. I thank her and begin to eat my eggs, bacon, muffin and fruit bowl.

Jonah's POV

I walk in and see Daniel.
"Aye wussup D?" I say as I approach him.
"Wus good J" He says back doing the bro hug thing.
"Where's Lex?" He asked.
That's what I forgot!
"She's in the hospital." I tell him. His eyes go huge.
"What happened?!" He asked worried
"She was in a accident, she got hit by a car. But she's getting out tomorrow, because the injuries were minor. I mean she has a bruised ankle and ribs and a broken finger." I tell him.
"Wow. Is she ok?" He asked me
"I think so, but I think she'll feel better if you went and saw her today." I tell him
"I will, right after school" he says
"Can I catch a ride with you?" I ask him.
"Yeah" He says
"Aight bet, see you then." I say walking away. He nods and we go our separate ways.
(Fast forward)

School was over pretty fast and I was happy, because that meant I could see my Muffin faster.

I met up with Daniel and we headed to the hospital.

Alexia's POV

I was just chillin after the nurse helped me take a bath and let me tell you, it feels good to be in regular clothes again. I really have nothing to do, not even on my phone.
Then it buzzed. I reach over and got it.

***-***-****: Hey mom🙃

Uhhhhh. Should I text back? I'll just ask who it is.

Me: hi? Who is this?
***-***-****: It's your daughter.

I let out a small laugh, knowing that this obviously is a prank or something.

Me: Nice try kid. Now who is this?
***-***-****: I told you.
Me: I'm too young to have a kid.
***-***-****: so?
Me: I still have my v card, so I don't know what your talking about.
***-***-****: Jane the virgin?
Me: um nooooo. Plus my kid would not talk like she's my age.
***-***-****: Fine. It's Aiden.
Me: Your annoying😂
Aiden: ik🙃
Me: are you coming to visit me?
Aiden: Yes your mom called my mom. I'll be there in like 20
Me: k I'll see you soon😘💙
Aiden: Aight bet💙

I'm going to beat him up when he comes. He is crazy! But I love him tho.

I then get another text

Jonah: Almost there❤️.
Me: ok♥️

Every time I talk to Jonah, see him, and even hug him, I get goosebumps. We have a connection, but I just got out of a relationship. And I don't know if I can jump back on the wagon that fast.
Don't get me wrong, I love him. I really do. But this situation happened like a day ago, and even though Jonah was there for me. It'll take some time to get over Devin.

💖