Already

Alexia's POV

I was downstairs at Kevin's house putting up the last few items we had gotten from the store. i came across some macaroni and cheese. I looked in all the cabinets and didn't see any box foods, so I decided to go ask Kevin where it went.

I walk up the stairs and head towards hid bedroom door.

"hey kev, where do i-" i say but stop talking when i reach his door and i hear a noise. It sounds like crying. I slowly open the door after putting the box of goody yumminess down outside of the room. I walk into the room and see Kevin sitting on his bed with a picture in his hands, crying. I slowly walk over to him and sit beside him, looking at the picture, I notice its a photo of him, Shari, and Mama Deb. I remember about what he told me. His mom and sister are never here, and he misses them. I hug him, he hugs back almost instantly and cries into my shoulder.

" whats wrong?' i ask him.

"i miss my family" he says sniffling. i didn't know what to say so i just continue to hug him ans he keeps sniffling, it slowly dies down. he starts to let go of me so I let go too.

" ok, lets go. i don't wan't to be here anymore." Kevin says wiping his face as he stands up.

"ok" was all i said. i then follow him down the stairs towards the front door. he grabs a small duffle bag and we head back to my house.

Soon we arrive at my house and we head in.

"So What are we gonna do?" Kevin asked plopping on my bed like it's his own.
"Well first, I'm gonna change into something comfortable. Then I'll finish my math work, and then we can do whatever" I tell him.

"Alright, well I'm going to lay here and sleep until your done." Kevin says, repositioning himself on my bed.
"Your bed is comfy" he says, with his eyes closed all cuddled up in my top blanket. (The blanket is on top of the actually cover)

"At lest take off your shoes." I tell him.

"Oh right. My bad." He says taking them both off and throwing them at me. I duck just in time for them to fly over my back.

"I know you didn't just throw those at me." I say walking over to him.

"Well something wrong with your knowledge. Cuz I surely did." He says with his eyes still closed, with a smirk in his lips.

"Meany" I say under my breath.
He laughs lightly then I go change into something comfy to do this work.

I change my shirt and I changed into some shorts

I walk out of the bathroom and head to my desk. I get out all my homework. (Which was only math)
(1 hour later.)
I look at the math that's on the table before me, and just stare at it.
Confused is what I am, and it's only a little more problems left.
I let out a loud "UGH"'but then I remember the Kevin is sleeping right behind me. I slowly turn around to see if he's still sleeping, and thankfully he was. It was only 10 problems and I had already did 8 so I would get a 80 if those were right. But if they weren't.......then idk.