f o u r t e e n

"so how did your so-called date go, hyung?" hobi asked; it was the first question that they asked me when i arrived at the dorm.

"it's 11 in the evening." suga scoffed and rolled his eyes.

i scratched the back of my neck. i don't know where to begin.

"actually she just disappeared when i went back to pay for our meal."

they all gathered on the dining room upon hearing my reply, they were confused.

SG: the hell?

JH: that's something you don't hear everyday

JK: maybe her brother picked her up?

RM: i don't know... her brother seems to be busy with some appointments

V: maybe she was kidnapped

we turn our heads at taehyung and blinked, namjoon faced palmed.

suga coughed and added, "come to think of it... park jimin isn't here."

Park Jimin

i don't know why i'm here, but it seems the wind lead me into this place... i was following Jin hyung and Minju.

i knew we weren't okay after i yelled at her, ever since that happened she wouldn't even look at me straight in the eye, maybe she even forgot i existed. i wanted to say sorry, but how can i?

i was outside their private room hearing their blur conversation, only loud laughs were clear.

"jimin!" the ahjumma recognized me in my gray hoodie and sat across me.

i coughed and avoided her, but she knew me.

"you're too recognizable."

"really?" i cried as she chuckled. realising that i have blown my cover.

"you're friend, jin, is here with a friend. you want me to call him?"

"don't!" i grabbed her by the arm with a confused look on her face, "i mean like he's with someone..."

she nodded in reply and chuckled, "i see... can i get you anything?"

"just a pop and some peanuts."

a familiar voice cried out from their room, "EMO 3 BOTTLES OF SOJU IF YOU PLEASE!"

am i hearing it right? is he making minju drunk?

my body heated and glared at their room. i took out my phone and scrolled down to my gallery looking through minju's pictures when we were at busan.

"why did it had to be you?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

hours had passed, jimin was getting frustrated, he kept looking back at his watch as each hour pass by.

i'm leaving.

jimin decided; as he stepped out of the restaurant, the door flew open again, it was minju. their eyes met, but jimin, this time, avoided her gaze.

"yah.. if it isn't park jimin." she said and patting onto jimin's shoulder, "the jerk who made me so mad at myself once again."

jimin frowned upon hearing what minju had said, minju walked away as he looked at her from a far. he didn't want to follow her, but she tripped and he immediately catched him, "minju, you're drunk. let's get you home."

"yah!" she exclamied.

each one of her fists landed on park jimin's chest. "you jerk! you insensitive jerk!" minju repeatedly saying.

minju then stopped, "ah- jimin oppa, i don't feel so good-"

"don't do this to me right now, minj-"

she acted as if she vomitted on his jacket and laughed.

"gotcha~." she winked.

jimin chuckled at minju. together they rode a bus dropping minju off to their home they were sitting beside each other. minju was  looking out the window looking unwell, she was gagging.

he immediately covered her eyes and placed minju's head on his shoulder to rest. her gagging stopped, but she kept mumbling under her breathe.

"jimin..."

"hmm?"

"you know i like you right?"

jimin's body froze. i think i like you too...

"i'm just.. joking!" she laughed and did a peace sign, "gotcha again~"

he awkwardly laughed at her and sighed heavily.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

we got down from the bus as we arrived in her area. minju kept tripping that i decided to carry her home.

"aigoo jung minju, you got heavy..."

"shut up jimin." she replied, but her eyes were closed. and i thought she was asleep?

"yah."

she looked at me, "what? you're gonna yell at me again like what you did last time?"

my body froze for the second time upon hearing the words that came out of her mouth.

i shrugged a bit as i carried her and coughed, "you know... i was regretting raising my voice at you the minute i did it."

"really? huwaah.."

i nodded in reply, i could feel her mouth form a smile, but it quickly faded.

is... she okay?

"you can put me down now.." i bent down as she landed her feet on the ground softly and faced the gates of their house.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing.. you can go home, thank you." she said and walked in without looking back at me.

my feelings were hurt... but i guess sher feelings were in more pain.

Jung Minju

i closed the door with a heavy heart and ran up to my room. no, i wasn't drunk. i was just acting drunk because i wanted to... 

jin's words at the restaurant kept repeating in my head.

"trust no one, including me..."

i'm sorry... park jimin

heyyy,

I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT UPDATE BUT YEAH HAHAHAHAHAHA

❤ Happy 10k reads ❤

signing off,

anotherkfan