s i x

s i x

Jung Minju

"you place your feet like this, not like this.." Jimin instructed and taught me how to move the feet in the dance.

3 hours have past and he still mange to teach me the choreography, even though it takes a lot of time to learn the dance. he was quite a good teacher, he doesn't get mad easily and jokes around. AND GOOD LOOKING.

"okaaaay.. that's all for today, let's meet again tomorrow, i'm not busy anyway! " he said and smiled. i nodded in reply and quickly ran to my bag.

"and tomorrow is our date.. arasso?" he winked and chuckled at my blushing face.

"dae.. where are you taking me then?" i asked and wore the straps of my bag.

"uhmm.. it's a surprise. oh, and kindly wearing something.. you know casual."

i raised a brow and nodded, "oh..kay..." exclaimed and headed for the door.

what about the fans?!? i can't be dissed again!

"don't worry about the fans.. i got it under control.." he assured and smiled.

my heart just deflated, i can't believe he read my mind, was i really that obvious?

"hey.. you want me to take you home?" he asked and went in front of me with a calming smile.

"even if i wanted to, but your fans.." i replied.

"yeah, yeah.. i'll see you tomorrow then.. bye minmin!" he smiled and waved.

i nodded as a reply as i slowly opened the door to make sure no fans or people are outside, i don't want to die at this very place.

COAST IS CLEAR!

i stepped out, and bid my last goodbye to Jimin.

i ran and headed towards the bus stop when it was starting to rain, since when did it started to rain? it was just like a minute ago the sun was burning my skin. i looked around couples were on umbrellas and buses were nowhere to be found. can't this get any worse? sighs. i waited at the bus stop. alone. everyone who were here awhile ago took a cab home, sadly i didn't bring enough money, i spent all my money on food. AND i didn't bring an umbrella. AND LASTLY my phone is dead. sighs..again.

i felt the cold breeze calling my name, my goosebumps tighten and i stepped in the rain and the raindrops dripping on my palm and stayed wet in the rain, i felt so free, so relaxed, i haven't felt like this before. everything is so new to me, it's like i lived again. i wish the rain would never end.

"yah! don't stay wet.. you'll get sick." an unknown voice said behind and pulled me beside him with his umbrella.

"that'd be even better.." i walked away and felt a tight grip on my wrist.

"your not going anywhere in this weather and at this time.. it's not safe." he answered and dragged me to a shade.

"Taehyung, i'll be fine. thanks for your concern.." i smile weakly.

"your not going to be fine until i take you home safely.." he said while taking off his jacket and place it around me, but i quickly refused.

"it's okay.. you'll get sick, you still have an upcoming concert to go.." i gave it back to him while shivering, i admit it was cold and really needed it, but i almost damned their career.

"nonsense! look your already sniffing.. here!" he offered his jacket again along with a handkerchief. he was the type of a sweet and generous.

"th-thanks Tt-ae.." i answered while shivering.