t h i r t e e n

Jung Minju

"can i please not go to school today? i'm not feeling it." i said to my brother as he woke me up.

yes, even i can't believe myself, i just got back to a normal school after how many years in home-school. i guess too much interaction with people gets people hurt, now look at me.

my brother raised a brow and crossed his arms, "don't tell me this is about jimin."

"ofcourse not!" i defended myself, but something bothered me, "i can't remember telling you about it.."

"oh please sister, i got eyes and ears."

oh kim namjoo, i'm so going to kill you.

i rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the room and got ready for school. i really didn't want to show my face to jimin today, i wanted to give him some space, i'm so going to take his words seriously.

looking up at the school building i sighed heavily and changed my gaze back at my brother, "do i have do?"

"you need to."

all i did today was doze of in every period, gladly i was too invisible in everyone's eyes that i didn't received any scolding from my teacher. oh how i regret waking up in the morning.

classes had finally ended, i was ready to head home. as i stepped out of class, i saw a familiar guy putting a smile on his face.

but it wasn't jimin.

i put up fake smile as he greeted, "hey ju!"

"jin? what are you doing here?"

"i thought you might wanna eat out with me?" he shyly asked.

i wanted to accept his offer, but it was the last thing i wanted to do, BUT i couldn't turn down the offer, our building were distant from each other yet he walked all the way just to get here.

he was waiting for an answer then jimin was behind him, our eyes met, i quickly avoided him and wrapped my arm around jin's.

"let's go jin..."

i didn't want to talk to him. not yet, maybe not today. i was too attached with him, now i'm not doing it over again.

"is there something wrong?" jin asked in the middle of walking out of the school.

i removed my arm from jin and looked up at him, "it's nothing..."

"let's go grab food then, food makes that frown upside down."

i smiled at him, jin was so sweet. he's my savior for today.

we stopped at his favorite restaurant as suggested by him. jin requested for a private room where it was only the two of us, he wanted to avoid a crowd coming inside.

as he was grilling kogi, his eyes averted to mine and smiled.

butterflies, chill.

we were talking about school and their life as an idol, it was very frustrating to hear every bit of it, but then he started to lighten up the mood and spill some of his jokes.

"what does the blanket say as it falls of the bed?"

i was holding my laughter, "what?"

"oh sheet!"

i snapped my finger, "how 'bout this."

"what kind of noodle would jungkook be?"

he thought about it for a moment then gave up, "what?"