t h r e e

t h r e e

Kim Namjoo

"hyung! can't i just go with you? juseyooo!" i whined and refused to enter the car.

"andwae! i already told you a hundred times it's too risky.. and call me oppa!" he replied and ruffled his hair.

i pouted and whacked his arm, "fine.. then why won't you ride in the car with me?..oppa?.."

"oh no look at the time.. Mr. Lee start the car. bye! see you at school!" he hurriedly said while pushing me in the car not a word I said.

i crossed my arms and opened the window while the car was already away, "oppa! annyeong!" i yelled while sticking out my head out the window and waving, oppa waved back while smiling, and returned my head inside before I get hit on a post.

"Ms. Kim, your mother wants me to pick you up early today.." Mr. Lee said as he turned the wheel.

"what did she say again? he wants me to try swimming?.. please don't." i pleaded.

mother keeps on pushing me to try sports when i don't want too, i have to do it in order for my mother to be proud of me. she always look down on me not like my brother, since my brother is turning into an idol, the whole world knows them.

"i am afraid i can't do that Ms. Kim, she threatened me if i can't take you home, i'll get fired. " he replied in a scared tone and turned the wheel once again.

"aisssh, typical witch." i mumbled, "fine, but please Mr. Lee call me Namjoo." i answered and stared at my phone.

i looked at my phone and sighed heavily, such a lucky guy. my brother, he's been protective of me, he loves me like a real brother you could imagine, he's my knight since omma kept pushing me around and bad gals bullying me.

"are looking a picture of me?" an unfamiliar voice barged in the car while sticking in his head, i looked at him in disgust. i just noticed i arrived at school.

"you must be dreaming Jungkook!" i said and pushed his head out of the car, i stepped out and fixed the strap of my bag and i looked up seeing kids, mostly girls are surrounding me, i guess it's because Jungkook was there.

"you know what they say.. 'dreams will come true if you believe.' " he replied with a smirk and hung one of his arm around my shoulder, i gave him a bored look and nuged him.

"YAH! people might think we're dating! AGAIN." i said to him while looking around at the kids with furious faces.

"then let them think that way, it's not true anyway." he said and smiled while i gave him a glare.

"what do you want Jungkook? the first day we met we're like cats and dogs, and now your doing this? seriously? what do you want?" i asked while crossing my arms and raised a brow. like i said we we're like cats and dogs since we were young, he isn't my type of guy. he's too annoying. he want something from me i can feel it. he's been bugging me on the 2nd week of school, the 3rd day when Minju arrived.

"well.. since you asked.. mind if you tell me what's your new friend's name?" he asked shyly, i smirk and whacked his arm, "OWH! what was that for?" he yelled and back up a little.

"that's for.. uhmm i don't know...i-i just hate you!" I answered and fled. he likes Minju? well she is gorgeous, but she is simple and that's why I like her! not only Jungkook has been bugging me, but also my other friend's brother.

Jung Minju

i haven't seen Namjoo, maybe she went to her homeroom early or she doesn't wanna see me.