n i n e

Jung Minju

as waved goodbye to jimin and i could feel someone's unusual presence somewhere in the house, I turned around wondering who the hell would it be. i looked around, but no one. "APPA!! I'm home!"

"we'll if it isn't my favorite girl.."someone appeared and removed his hoodie above his head revealing his familiar face.

i was frozen, I stood there like I've seen a ghost, "IS THAT YOU!? JAEBUM?"

"the one and only.." he smiled brightly and hugged me hard. i hugged him back and was about to tear up.

jaebum, my first ever friend. he was my first friend since i was still little; how i missed him, the last time I saw him was when i was 8 and he was 13 when i was leaving real school for home-school, he was the one who protected me from all the negativity people saw in me, he was the first guy who made me feel safe aside from my brother and dad, and he was that i first guy i ever liked.

"i missed you. it's been almost 12 years since we didn't saw each other!" i stuttered, i was crying.

"YAH! don't cry! uljima! your brother might see us and think i'm the one who bullied you before.." he comforted and wiped away the tears that was on my cheek using his thumbs, "but yeah.. i missed you too."

we settled down in the kitchen and whipped up some food for him since he came all the way from their province, he came here first before he went to see his family, well at least that's what he said.

"wait.. where have you been all this time? I was waiting for you for almost an hour!" he scolded and glared. he's still the same boy I met when I was eight, over-protective and caring.

"well.. i was on a date.." i mumbled while opening the fridge and took out some Kimchi. he raised his brow and stared at me.

"with a boy?"

"no, a girl.. ofcourse a boy, pabo!" i chuckled and teased, I could feel the tension from his body from a far, I knew he needed more information than just that.

"he's a boy, he's kind, funny, and caring, he's the first guy i met in school and--"

"WHAT? SCHOOL?"

"BigHit University! the one of the most prestigious schools here in seoul! And it was minwoo oppa's old school.." i exclaimed and explained to him detail by detail.

he arranged his thoughts for a bit and answered, "BigHit University? why does that school sound so familiar?"

"maybe you've heard about it since it's popular.. here oppa, eat up!"

i served him his favorite, kimchi spaghetti. as he was enjoying the meal I gave him, he told me stories what had happen after I stopped going to school, how he ended up ending the school year alone.

he is a type of guy who doesn't like to socialize except when you talk to them first, that's why we ended up friends. He told me he is soon opening his business, a restaurant here in seoul, it was actually a great idea! since he really loves cooking a lot.

"i hope it will be a success! call me on the day of your restaurant's grand opening!" i smiled brightly since it was connected into food.

"ofcourse! but remember minju.. it's still a restaurant. you need to pay you're going to eat!" he teased.

i pouted and crossed my arms, "fine!" i spat.

he chuckled and ruffled my hair, "i gotta go, it's late. see ya again soon!"

i whined while pulling him back inside the house not wanting him to go, it's been long since i saw him. i want him around me everyday! "oppa!!!"

"i'll pick you up at your school tomorrow, arraso? see you.." he hugged and left with his cool car.