t w e l v e

Min Yoongi

i looked over to Jimin who was performing on stage, he was lit as he performed, he almost caught everyone's attention, especially to her.

Minju was enchanted by Park Jimin. how amazing that he already captivated her heart, Jimin is already topping us all.

"i think we already have a winner." Jhope whispered that only i could hear.

Jhope gave out a sigh, it was a sigh of defeat. i gave a bored expression. i needed to make a move or i'll lose and i'm not planning on losing on anyone, especially to Park Jimin.

"what's with you hyung?" Jhope exclaimed and searched my face.

"the game's not over yet." i mumbled.

Minju smiled at the sight of Jimin, he approached us after his performance, he sat beside Minju and she didn't even blink.

"so Minju, tell us about yourself." Jin hyung started as we settle down.

Minju shyly tucked her hair to the back of her ear, making me cringe for a bit. "well, i-i'm the new girl..."

i leaned on the table acting so interested, "oh really? how's it been so far? school.. friends.."

she wiggled her shoulders and answered, "good, i guess..."

the people around our table dispersed. Jhope and Minju were left, it wasn't intentionally done, it just happened...

we eyed them down as they left. Jimin then suddenly appeared and tailed after them, but luckily Jin and i grabbed him before he could.

"let them be for a bit..." Jin hyung stated and patted his shoulders.

i nodded as i agreed with Jin, "let him have a chance... i'm going to win anyway.."

Taehyung looked at me in disgust and lightly whacked my chest, "you wish hyung..."

i chuckled and rolled my eyes. i was confident, no girl can resist me.

as time pass by Jimin still kept sighing, i guess he was waiting for her return he was getting a bit figetty.

"stop it Jimin." i exclaimed.

he sighed heavily once again, "you don't understand hyung..."

"what? what is it that i don't understand?"

"i think i already like her."

i think i have a plan.

i couldn't help, but laugh. his eyebrows furrowed and with a glare, he added, "i'm serious about this hyung. don't try anything funny."

Jimin was sincere, and when he is, he is so much fun to toy with.

"what if i do? what will you do?" i teased slowly getting on his nerves.

"don't make me hit you hyung."

i smirked, "what if i want you to?"

Jimin crumpled his fists as his insides was forcing him not to throw a punch at me, but i wanted him to.

"slow down there Park Jimin... you don't want little Minju look down at you for hitting a hyung, would you?" i patted his shoulder.

he whacked my hand and pointed a finger, "you're lucky i still have a little bit of respect left on you." he hissed and walked away.

i chuckled and rolled my eyes as i fixed myself.

"what a wimp."

Jimin came at me and next thing i knew we were grabbing each others collar.