t w o

t w o

Jung Minju

there was a strange boy who barged in the dance studio earlier, he was a good looking guy, i can tell, but he was asking me if i know him, was i suppose to know him? is he popular at school? i answered signlaling a 'NO' using my head.

the minute i left the dance studio there was another guy, the guy pinned himself to the wall like he was spider-man, as i went closer to the staircase and the spider-guy, the guy closed his eyes like i going to hit him. i walked passed him and went down. are guys like this these days?

i walked around the halls still no one dared to talk to me, i think I'll just be a loner for this school year, well it is just my first day.

i went to a quiet place which there are trees dancing to the winds music, and birds singing. i sat down on the bench near by and listened to music as usual, and placed it on a low volume, It was all good but when i heard a guy shouting near the stairs.

"why are you doing this to me? i'll give you money tomorrow."

oh no, no, no, no. i don't like the sound of that, It's my first day and bullies are hostaging an innocent kid? c'mon! how childish. i took a peak and i saw three guys with a guy from my class.

"so you want us to wait?" the bully said and punched the boy's stomach, and the other 2 held him on the shoulder and arm. i couldn't bare to watch, i can't let that poor guy get bullied and bruised. in the movies, this is the part where i save a person and get a friend. it was now or never.

"what do you think your doing?" i barged in, and tilted their heads on me, the guy who punched him went near me but i just gave him a death glare.

"do you want to die?" he asked while giving me chuckle and a glare.

"well.. do you want to die?" i chuckled and i walked pass him and bumped his shoulder, i took the guy and gave the two a death glare, but we were blocked by another.

"oh! you want to take his place?" he said while pushing me. i fell on the ground and signaled the boy to go away.

"don't you know who i am?" he asked and while taking a look of my face.

"i don't know and i don't care!" i yelled and stood up, the other two held me from behind while the other was taking action of hitting me. i quickly kicked his private part and he bumped his head on the railings and fell on the ground, the two guys that were holding me kept pushing me but i managed to hit their stomach using my elbow and let me go. i gazed all around them and chuckled.

"know me first before i know you." i said and took my bag from the bench and left.

i walked up the stairs seeing the nerd who got bullied biting his fingers, but he stopped biting them the moment he saw me.

"are you o-"

"you shouldn't have save me!" he bursted.

"a simple thank you would be good." i answered.

he ruffled his his hair in rustration but eventually snapped himself out, "they'll ruin your life like they ruined mine." he replied and walked away.

"i don't think so." i said and he whirled around and walked towards my direction.

"let's just pretend that this didn't happen." he said and left.

i sighed and placed my earphones and placed it in a high volume, what a piss-ful day. i'm trying too hard... i saved him from taking his money but all i get is "let's just pretend that this didn't happen today." aish!