e i g h t

Kim Namjoon

today I'm meeting with my old friends back in middle school, it's been awhile since we last saw each other, the last was like 3 years ago? I don't even remember, I have been starting my masters since they saw my charismatic appearance and talent of rapping and suddenly debuted me as an Idol, how cool right?

i put on my best attire yet, i was looking like going to the MAMA awards again. with my black suit on, black tie, almost black everything.

 with my black suit on, black tie, almost black everything

i looked at the time, I was running late, the usual me. I was always late, they would mind an idol being late. my middle school friends are now big in their businesses, some are now CEO's, how i envy them. my father wouldn't give me his treasure if i quit being an idol, we don't really get along.

"excuse me sir. kim, but we are running really late unlike usual." mr. choi said.

"no, the king is not late, everyone is just simply early." i joked and walked out with mr. choi. i always say that when I was young, good times.

I entered the car and texted my sister, that I was gone out with my middle school friends, I think she's now busy with jeon jungkook, Haha. i wonder what is he doing with my sister since he stopped texting me on the updates.

Kim Namjoon

YAH. Maknae, How's my sister?

sent. now all I need to do is wait for him to reply, but it was taking forever! so I decided to call him, since i was wondering what he's doing with my sister.

'hmm hyung. i was about to reply, what's up?'

'Don't 'what's up' me! where's my sister?'

'she's doing fine. she's currently enjoying the TIME with me.' He replied, but I could hear her arguing with my sister, well she sounds fine to me, but I gotta make sure she is..

'tell you what playboy. get you and my sister's ass home and stay there.'

'you mean it?'

'yes.it's better to know that she's home than not, now I gotta go, take care of her. if not, you know the consequence..'

i ended the call and arrived at the party, not worrying on my sister since I now trust Jungkook's moves, It's the first time I'm trusting him on this, since I really don't trust him with everything I do.

as i entered i noticed a beautiful girl came up to me with a smirk, she looked really glamorous in her red-opened backed dress, I could tell who she was from afar.

"well, well, if it is isn't the 'rap monster '" she laughed and shooked my hands with hers.

I chuckled and walked with her inside, "please don't flatter me, how's it going?"