e l e v e n

Jung Minju

he nodded as a reply with a pat on the head. i just can't believe it, all these years he was Jungkook's older brother. wow i am really a noona to him.

"MinJu-ah.."

"hmm?." he smiled and chuckled, "wae? you didn't expected it did you?" ofcourse!

i nodded in embarrassment, it wasn't really obvious.. in the first place i didn't even know Jaebum's name was Jeon.

he chuckled once more and whispered into my ear, "nado."

"m-mwo?"

"i was shocked, same as you.. confused.. i didn't expected it, the day you left was the when my parents told me i was having a sibling... and i never got to tell you."

"gwenchana oppa.." i smiled and we continued walking to the area where the party just begun.

my pusle started rising as i entered into the area oozing of hundreds of people. a lot of familiar and popular people gathered in one table, it can be artists, musicians or buisness people. i didn't know Jaebum was this popular..

he led me to an empty table near the stage, "i'll be right back, the others will be with you in a bit.." he said and walked away.

the minute he left, my heart started pounding harder making me twitch a bit, it was unsual for me to feel like this; it is maybe because of the sudden crowd i am in that my physical and mental state isn't informed beforehand.

Namjoo was there, i'm guessing 'cause her brother was there, she grabbed my shivering hands and held them tightly.

"there you are!-- you're gonna be okay, you'll fit in this kind of crowd don't worry too much." she winked.

her soft warm hands melted the nervousness inside me. i admit, she made me feel calm and safe, i could really lean on to her; she's just the best.

another set of applause filled the room and the real fun then began. the waiters and waitresses served the food to the guests on each table, some guests gathered at a specific place with their fancy wine glasses. i felt so happy to be a part of all this.

"put your hands together, for BTS!"

everyone clapped their hands in joy giving BTS a warm welcome. i smiled at the sight of them.

the music started and the crowed was wild, by wild i mean formally wild. you could hear some fans cheering out their names, fansites taking every shot of them.

they danced to their song 'Blood, Sweet and Tears' as me and Namjoo sang along with them on our seats. i was in awe on one who was definitely giving his all on the performance. he was smoking hot on the stage.

their performance ended and bowed. they quickly left and gave the stage to Jaebum.

"before i start my opening remarks; first of all, i'd like to thank BTS for coming and perform with us."

"it has been a long journey for me..."

the boys came up to us already looking so dashing as ever already changed into their formal attire for the evening. they greeted us warmly with a smile.