o n e

o n e

Min Yoongi

going to school is not going to help me change my mood, I'll worsen it. well I have no choice, manager's men kept following me around every where I go. I should just live with it.

"hey. aren't you going to enter?" one of them asked while holding my back.

"what did I tell about touching me?" I said while pushing his arm and entered school without another word to say to them.

I looked from left to right. It's just a normal day, girls whispering and giggling when I pass by. Just a normal day.

"Suga!" Oh shit.I was wrong.

"what do you want J-hope?" I asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. i backed up a little and gave him a bored look, "why do people don't understand me? it's just three words. DON'T.TOUCH.ME"

"calm down hyung!.. anyway.. we'll meet after school later. at the same place. see ya." He said and waved goodbye. i shrugged up my bag and headed to class like normal students do.

--------------------------------------------

Jung Minju

dear, School

please be nice to me, it's my second time in a place like this. I hope they'll all be nice to me.

"do good in school! don't mess up!" Minwoo Oppa said and waved goodbye.

i did the same and took a deep sigh, school is not my thing. I had to do Home-school since I was young, My father wouldn't let me go to a normal school before, father was afraid that I might get depressed and commit something i should not commit , i pleaded and look where I am now. I am nervously excited somehow..

i stood in the middle of the hallway, students were wearing school uniform, to shy to walk around these halls, I was the only one who wasn't wearing uniform, because I forgot to take it from the shoppe yesterday, so I decided to wear an off white over-sized v-neck pullover and folded up the sleeves, ripped skinny jeans and also folded up the bottom and white rubber shoes.

i was asked to go to the an office. which is I don't know where. i looked around looking for the sign saying 'office'  hoping that i won't get lost.

"ms. Jung? am i correct?" a woman appeared while tapping my shoulder asking me if I was Ms. Jung. I nodded ang removed my sunglasses while slightly bowed.

"welcome to Bighit High School! i'm the school's guidance councilor, Ms. Choi.. please follow me, I will show you around." She said while leading the way. i smiled nervously and followed her.

"i'm 100% sure you're very nervous since it's still your second time in a normal school before, It's a bully free school." she said while still walking slowly.