f i v e

f i v e

Jung Minju

me and my brother had a short fight yesterday, the cause? i was with a guy that he doesn't completely know. my brother really has trust issues.

----- Y E S T E R D A Y----

"who was that Jung Minju? you left Namjoo and her friends because of that guy?" he said with an angry tone.

"what are you so mad about? i'm still here! aren't i?" i yelled at him. i was mad at him for being so protective of me, I know he loves me but.. but my god! i need new friends besides Namjoo!

"young lady! i am just trying to protect you--"

"protect me? your keeping me away from social life! can't you just be happy for me?" i cut him off.

"i am happy for you!!" he bursted and sighed deeply, "but i don't know this guy!"

"are you sure that's just the reason!?!"

he didn't answer, an awkward silence between us occurred, i stormed off.

i was mad and at the same time disappointed, He doesn't hangout with his friends much since he's busy checking on me and nagging at me. he loves me and i love him, but i have times that I need to be with someone else than just my friends that he knows.

----- N E X T D A Y -----

i locked myself in my room, i haven't eaten dinner last night gladly i had food in my cabinet. i always keep food in my room but i didn't expect that i had leftovers, i usually eat it on nights when I feel lonely or forgotten. all i ate was biscuits, choco pie and water, i'll get skinny in no time.

i sneaked out of my room and slowly walking down the stairs, it was quiet and no noise at all, i almost forgot! it's sunday, which Minwoo oppa wakes up late. i saw Ms. Choi cooking bacon and pancakes.. my fave!

"good morning Ms. Go!" i interrupted in the middle of her pancake flipping.

she slightly jilted and greeted as well. "good morning Ms. Jung!"

"why are you cooking these? is it your birthday or something?" i asked as i grabbed the plate full pancake.

"i asked Ms. Go if we could cook some of my princess' favorite.." a familiar voice said from behind making my ear twitch.

i turned around and the big smile was on my face, i didn't expect that he'd come home early.

i ran up to him and hugged him tightly, "god, i missed you!" he hugged back as i buried my face on his chest and treasuring the moment.

"i miss you too princess.. how's my beautiful daughter doing?" he asked as he pulled away searching my face.

i frowned while shooking my head, "horrible!"

by Horrible, i really mean Horrible! it's just been 2 weeks since i haven't seen my father, and it's been 12hrs since i haven't talked with my brother, who is completely snoring in his room.

he grinned and dragged me all the way to the counter with Ms. Go.

"wae?" father asked and grabbed a piece of pancake.

i didn't answer, instead i shove a large piece of pancake in my mouth, i didn't want talk about it.

"mmm! Ms. Han the pancakes are delicious!" i said while my mouth was full, dogging the subject.