20

To answer your questions. I seriously need to start taking this book seriously. Cause I've been mixing it up with other books I've been writing. The reason why you sometimes see Harry, Reagan, or Laurie is because I've been writing book about them. I haven't publish it yet. I sometimes forget what im writing and just put things in this book that were suppose to happen in the Harry book. I'm truly sorry that my writing is trash because I'm a stupid writer for mixing this book with the other. Anyways here's an update.

LUCAS POV

Police sirens, all I could hear were police sirens. I didn’t call the police so Gemma must have....Gemma called the police. I’m going to go to jail! She called the police! I dropped my phone and ran my hand through my hair.

You have to find somewhere to go! You have to hide. The closet, go to the closet!

I stumbled my way out of the kitchen as my head lolled, rolling back and forth on my shoulders as I came down from my adrenaline rush and allowed the X and the alcohol to take over again. I stabled myself on the walls as I made my way around the house and even through my high, I could see the red handprints I left there.

Blood, its blood, you killed him! You're a Murderer! No it was an accident! You didn’t mean to.

My subconscious was pulling me in every direction, Making me dizzier than I already was. When I got to the stairs I collapsed before I could climb them and the last thing I heard was a loud pounding on the door.

“Shit!” I woke up on the couch downstairs with my heart racing in my ribcage. My t-shirt was sticking to my chest and I was clammy with sweat. I must have fallen asleep down here. When I look over to the clock it reads four fifteen a.m. and I know that I won’t be able to rest properly for the remainder of the day. The only time I was able to go back to sleep and be somewhat relaxed after I had one was when I was with Maya at her flat and she made me.

I want to go up there with her, in my bed and be able to be at peace but I can’t. Every time we make half a step forward she knocks me six full steps back flat out on my ass. I can’t believe she was talking to him. Out of all the people she could try to befriend regardless to how ‘lonely’ she was or not, she didn’t have to choose him! I would never do that to her! I can feel anger and hurt rise again. I know I have to go get an aripiprazole to stable my emotions before I can even see her again, but before I’m able to move off of the couch I have to collect myself. Usually when I have the dreams, I’m just awake for the rest of the night I’ve never been physically shaken by them. When I reach to run my hand through my hair, I notice how it tremors and I can’t understand why they’ve gotten worse.

After I take my medication, I walk up the stairs to my room and slowly open the door. She’s in my spot; on the side of the bed that I sleep on curled around one of my pillows. Even though I’m completely livid at her I can’t help but notice how completely beautiful she is while she sleeps...when she’s awake...and just in general. I roll my eyes at my sappy thoughts and grab my comforter from under her. It’s chilly in my room and she fell asleep on top of the covers like an idiot. My beautiful idiot. I can see goose bumps on the skin of her legs and before I cover her with my blanket, I rub my hands over them gently and kiss her on the forehead before heading back downstairs to watch television in the family room.

MAYA POV
When my alarm went off, I was still alone in the bed but I was warm and tucked in under the huge cushioned duvet. When I dreamed, I dreamed of Lucas next to me. I dreamt that last night didn’t happen, but it was all a dream. I set aside my work clothes for the day and told myself that regardless of what takes place between Lucas and I when I go down stairs, I will keep my composure throughout the day. I will remain professional even if inside I’m breaking.