'ɗɑɗɗy'

BamBam' POV

I woke up and I couldn't remembered anything that happend earlier only that I had someone that I dated but we broke up and that's it.

I looked down, to see a diaper around my waist, cool I like diapers, I looked at my clothes to see a minions tshirt when I noticed I was sucking something I took it out to see a mickey pacifier I smiled and putted it inside my mouth before looking around, the room was baby blue with animals on the walls and cloud, I stood up and began tracing the animals with my fingers when the door opened.

"Hello little one" I heard a voice saying I felt on my butt and looked up to see a really tall men with blue eyes and red hair he didnt had facial hair and was really muscular.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"Your new Daddy" He said.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I asked taking the pacifier out of my mouth.

"Why would I hurt you I wanna to take care of you and make you my little princess"

"P-Prince" I said.

"Okay my little prince" He said with a calm soft voice, I nodded and smiled before popping the pacifier in my mouth and making grabby hands to me.

"You hungry?" He Asked picking me up oh he was really tall.

"How big are you?" I asked looking at the ground.

"6''12" He said, carrying Me like a baby wow he was strong.

I nodded and we got out of the room.

We walked and the house was gigantic we walked towards the kitchen and I saw a big green blue high chair for adults.

He sat me down and I felt my self dropping to 1 year old.

"Dada me hungwy" I said, I saw him taking some baby food and I made baby noses.

"No Dada me no likey" I said.

"You dont like baby food? Oh right" He said.

"How about some Mac&Cheese?" He asked, I made some baby noises indicating yes.

"Words" He said, I took the paci out.

"Yew Dada" I said putting it back, I tried to turn around but I Couldn't I looked down and I was stuck I began crying I didnt like being stuck on something.

"Whats the Matter?" Daddy asked, I looked down and tried to unlocked it but I couldn't.

"I can't baby I dont you to get hurt or fall from it, I cried harder I tried to unlocked and magically I could, I sighed and leaned back turning my body sightly to see the TV.

"Okay you could have said to didn't like it" Daddy said turning my chair around so I could see the TV, he gave me a stick of cheese and I began chewing on it like I didnt had any teeth's.

After a while Daddy finished and turned me around he turned on the kitchen TV and now I could see cartoons.

Daddy placed in front of me Mac&Cheese in a mickey plate with a plastic spoon I went to grab it but Daddy gave me a really soft slap on my hand.

"Baby's can't feed themselves" He said, I nodded and Daddy began Eating, I took at least 10 bites before swallowing it after I was done I had Mac&Cheese all over my face, Daddy cleaned me before taking me to my crib.

"Nap time from 2 to 4 sleep well baby" He said laying me and tucking me in with a white teddy bear and a pacifier he putted on a baby monitor with some music and gave me a kiss in the forehead, I grabbed his head and whinned taking the pacifier out.

"Kiss" I said he kissing my lips before placing the pacifier in back again.

I smiled and turned around when this lead was placed on top of the crib, I panick I began crying of fear, the lead opened.

"Its okay baby Daddy is here" He said rubbing my chest with his large hand I grabbed his hand in fear.

"I am not closing the crib ever again okay?" He said.

"Yew Da" I said.

He nodded and got out closing the door behind him.

I closed my eyes and fell in a sleep.

I woke up and got on my knees I grabbed the crib bars and began jumping on my feet with my wet diaper already showing half of my butt.

Daddy came in and smiled seeing me when I noticed the diaper was in my knees.

"Wow someone was a wet diaper" He said I nodded since the diaper was on my knees and my prince parts were showing, Daddy grabbed me and placed me on the changing table, he changed my diaper and grabbed me giving me a big kiss on the cheek, he placed me on his hip and we went to the play room.

Daddy opened the door the door to reveal a big play room with a big TV and coloring books with baby blocks and a blank wall that was weird since the entire room and baby orange.

"This is a white wall where you can draw" Daddy said, I gasped.

"But only this wall if you draw on other wall you will get punishment" Daddy said, I nodded.

"Powew Wangews" I said, Daddy nodded and putted it on before placing me on the floor on top of a fuzzy blanket.

"Dont leave the blanket or you will get sick" Daddy said placing all toys in front of me.

"Dawwy have bawbie?" I asked.

"Barbie?" He asked.

"Bawbie" I said.

"Sorry baby I dont but I will buy you some" He said, I nodded and looked at the toys.

"Yes Dawwy" I said playing while looking at the TV.

Daddy left the room leaving the door open, I began playing with cars making fights with them when I decided to color, I got up and grabbed the coloring books seeing all of them and choosing some crayons, I pulled my diaper up and sat on the floor where I began coloring.

After a while Daddy approached me with a milk bottle.

I smile and made grabby hands and Daddy grabbed me placing the bottle on my lips I grabbed his hand holding the bottle and drank all of it.

After I was done Daddy burped me and settle me on his lap while rubbing my tummy with his hand.

I suddently felt the urge to popo oh screw it I let it go letting a wet loud fart.

"That was quick" Daddy said surprised.

"I am so proud of you most of my old little wouldn't go on their diapers so I would give them medicine like I did with you but you dont need it" He said in a happy voice.

I nodded happily and smiled.

Daddy changed my diaper and placed me on the play room where I grabbed the crayon but I got confused in what wall to paint.

I looked around to see the baby monitor I grabbed it and talked to it.

"Da what wall me paint?"

"The white wall baby the white wall" He said. I settle it down and went to the white wall where I began painting.

Wow this was life by what I can remember my last Daddy was terrible, he always yelled at me and never cleaned my tears and never helped me eating and barely had time for me but this Daddy is great.

I began crawling until I reached the stairs with some baby protection.

"DAWWY!!" I screamed as Daddy showed up, he opened it and grabbed me.

"Did you had a good playing?" He asked tickling my tummy I giggled and we entered the playroom.

"Wow what a pretty drawing you Made" Daddy said.

I giggled and we had dinner, this is great.