Chapter Fourteen

I'm sorry but this is a super weird chapter...idk...just read it I gues haha...and comment maybe? I'd really appreciate it! :)

                      Louis’ POV

            “Woo, I’m so ready for this show, lads!” I shouted as we prepped ourselves backstage.

            “Me too!” Niall grinned, slapping me a high-five.

            “GAAAAAAAAAAAH, I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY, I FEEL LIKE I COULD RUN TWENTY MILES!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

            “Louis, I think we all know that you couldn’t run twenty miles…” Harry replied with a cocky smirk.

            “What, are you insinuating that I’m out of shape?” I demanded as I placed my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

            “Yeah, I am!” Harry replied with a chuckle.

            “I’ll have you know that I am in excellent physical condition!” I insisted as I stomped my foot with a grin.

            “Suuuure,” Harry muttered, rolling his eyes.

            “You didn’t have any complaints last night…” I replied with a huge smirk. That statement really made Harry squirm. The moment the words left my lips his face burned bright red and his body went rigid. I chuckled to myself in triumph. These past few weeks have been so perfect, Harry is back to normal and everything has just been so easy; it doesn’t even seem real.

            The boys were looking between Harry and I in a mix of confusion and curiosity. I chuckled again and walked over to Harry and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. I kissed him on the cheek and his body relaxed, but only slightly.

            “What’s the matter, Haz?” I asked innocently.

            He just turned and looked at me; the look was a mix of anger and confusion. Is he really upset with me for saying that? I only meant it as a joke…but what we did last night was pretty fantastic… Ugh, I shouldn’t have joked about it, I’m such an idiot.

            “I’m sorry, Haz,” I whispered as I pressed my lips to his ear so that only he could hear me.

            He nodded in acknowledgement to my words but didn’t say anything. I glanced around at the other boys but the incident was already out of their minds. Zayn had wandered off into the dressing room and was inspecting his reflection in the mirror. Niall and Liam were leaning in close to each other and whispering things that I couldn’t hear but had no interest in hearing anyway.

            “I didn’t mean it to be like what we did last night wasn’t special or anything, I was just playing around…” I murmured apologetically.

            “That’s not the issue, Louis; I don’t appreciate you talking about things that occur in the bedroom in public!” Harry hissed angrily.

            “It’s not like I gave any specific details!” I replied.

            “But you insinuated that it happened!” Harry snapped.

            “But it did happen! And come on, do you seriously think that they are going to actually think about or even care about what we do when we’re alone?” I demanded, getting slightly put out with him.

            “That’s not the point that I’m getting at, I’m just saying that it was embarrassing and inappropriate for you to say that in front of them,” Harry sniffed.