Part 33 : an unexpected encounter

Zacznij od początku

Me : "thank you boy, now go back to your home the people here will kill you if they see you" i said as i pet it's head. The Beowolf then ran towards where we came. I then proceeded on foot until i reached the city gates. After i entered the city, i put my cloak back on to avoid any unnecessary attention as i walked around to find the house with the symbol on it. Fortunately, i still remember where it was and i found it after only a few minutes of searching. As i walked in, i could see Joseph serving drinks just like a normal bartender. I then sat on the stool as he walked towards me.

Joseph : "good day, I didn't expect you to cone back this early"

Me : "well, i wanted to see the Generals"

Joseph : "they're at the base. Go through the back. You still remember the way right ?"

Me : "of course, thank you"

Joseph : "anytime" he said before i stood up and walked towards the back. After i found the tunnel entrance, i went down and just followed the tunnels.

(Time skip one hour)

After i reached the tunnel exit, i went up towards the surface and continued walking until i found the cave. I then entered the cave and reached the door. I then knock as a small opening were opened.

??? : "what's the pass- oh hell!! You're the Elite Guard!!! Come in! Come in!" A man from the other side said before opening the door.

Me : "thank you, i need to see the Generals. Where are they ?" I said to the soldier who was guarding the door.

Soldier : "they're in the briefing room"

Me : "thank you" i said before i walked towards the briefing room. Inside, General Khan and General Lathifa were reading some kind of letter.

Me : "General" i said to get their attention.

General Khan : "ahh (O/N), you're here"

General Lathifa : "(O/N), what brings you here ?"

Me : "i have some free time and i decided to check up on things here. What is that ?" I said the last part while pointing at the letter on the table.

General Khan : "it's a letter from our allies in Vacuo"

Me : "a letter ? You used a letter for intercontinental communication ?"

General Khan : "yeah, since the CCTS tower in Vacuo is controlled by Salem's puppets, they've been blocking any transmissions coming in or out of Vacuo"

General Lathifa : "and so, we decided to use letters and deliver them manually"

Me : "Manually ?"

General Khan : "yes, with airships"

Me : "i see... so, what is in it ?"

General Khan : "mostly intel from our spies about the details on the Royal Army back in Vacuo"

General Lathifa : "the Royal Army is still trying to hunt down our forces scattered within the desert"

General : "but fortunately, our troops have been successful in thwarting their efforts"

Me : "that is good to hear"

General Khan : "yes, all we have to do is go there and rally the troops"

General Lathifa : "after you get the dusts, we'll be ready to move"

Me : "i'll have the dusts tomorrow"

General Khan : "good"

Me : "well then, i should go back"

General Lathifa : "okay then, be careful and good luck"