"Stop being creepy. First you give me clothes to wear, and then you want to touch me," he snapped, his round cheeks still evidently red, and I noticed his ears and neck were red as well. He was cute. "Does she always do that?" he turned to the others with that question, and Baekhyun, who was naturally a quiet person replied with a sideways smirk.

"She is kind of creepy. One day she asked Xiumin to sleep with her because she doesn't like to sleep al—"

"Baekhyun!" I exclaimed, smacking both my hands on his lips, cheeks burning. Baekhyun turned to me with raised eyebrows, my hands covering half of his face, but I could clearly see the twinkling of lights in his orbs. "What the hell? It happened one time!" I exclaimed again, the burning heat on my cheeks traveling to my neck. I sneaked a look at Kyungsoo, and his wide eyes were staring at me with horror. His stare made me even more embarrassed.

I turned to glare at Baekhyun more, while Sehun and Chanyeol snickered amusingly at the side. Baekhyun squinted his eyes, flicking his eyes to my hands covering his mouth before looking up at my eyes. I squinted back, shaking my head and mentally telling him I won't remove my hands because he would say something ridiculous. I hadn't expected him to say that. I expected it from Sehun to act this way, but I guess Baekhyun's malice stretched far enough.

Suddenly, the spot under my hands started to heat exceptionally, and I yelped, snatching my hands away from his lips and shaking them to reduce the heat. Baekhyun's mouth was glowing with a blinding light, but the minute my hands escaped his skin, the glow faded drastically and Baekhyun gave me a look that screamed I'm-very-satisfied-of-what-I-did-but-I'm-too-cool-to-admit-it. I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness. Who would have thought?

"You, mister, are an asshole," I wagged my finger in front of Baekhyun's extremely amused face. "You just increased your status into like, golden medal."

"Does she always say something this idiotic?" I heard Kyungsoo whisper in what he thinks is a secretive way to Joonmyeon, who was beside him, looking fondly at us all like a proud mama.

"Hey Kyungsoo, you don't want to face my wrath. Trust me," I gestured to him with that I'm-watching-you with my fingers motion while squinting my eyes. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows up, looking at Joonmyeon and waiting for him to confirm if I were serious. Seeing that Joonmyeon wasn't paying him attention, he turned to give me a scowl ten times scarier than Baekhyun's.

"You don't want to face mine," he growled in emphasis, and I turned around to leave.

"Alright, you win this round boy."

-

"Okay everyone! All of you will be assigned the same seats in which we first came here in. Everyone remember whom their partners were, right?"

Our teacher blew on her whistle with a crease to her eyebrows, and I held the urge to roll my eyes at her annoyance. Seriously, if she hated our guts so much, then why did she decide to be a teacher? And for what? A bunch of supernatural Wielding society. If I were her, I would decide to live my life normally like how my parents decided.

Everyone marched inside the buses with grumbles, and I turned to my warriors with a grin, taking my bag from Xiumin and slinging it over my shoulders. Xiumin was such a gentleman to offer to take my bag when he would eventually not sit with us in the bus.

"Okay, boys. Why don't you retreat to your cards for now while I go help the teachers stuff our bags inside the trunk? Everyone is staring!" I whispered the last part, giving freaky stares to the snickers and giggles around me, the pointed fingers. I was feeling quite annoyed with their reactions. They don't seem ready to let go of the fact I treat my warriors like human-beings, which wasn't as stupid as they make it seem. I don't know when people would comprehend that kindness has never been a weakness.