"Put me down Ash," Serena demanded as she laughed.

"As you wish my future queen," replied Ash as he started to hold her up higher.

"Oh no, don't you.." Serena started, but was unable to finish as Ash dropped her into the water.

Now it was Ash's turn to laugh. However it was short lived, as Serena grabbed Ash by the ankles and pulled his feet out from under him, causing him to fall backwards into the water. Ash sat up using one of his arms to prop him up as the other wiped the water from his eyes.

Serena stood proudly in front of him with a smirk on her face, "Do you surrender?"

"Ok ok you win I give up," Ash chuckled.

"Good, now for me to claim my prize," said Serena. She walked closer and then sat on Ash's lap. She then put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Pikachu and Greninja rolled their eyes at this, as they knew that their battles have been postponed for now. Greninja walked over to Braixen and sat down beside her under a tree. He then wraped his left arm around her and pulled her close. Braixen just melted into the hug, loving the affection. Greninja did have thoughts for more, but Braixen got angry at him when he suggested things earlier that day. So he decided to just keep these ideas to himself until she seemed to be in a better mood.

Pikachu walked over to Sylveon, who was laying down watching Ash and Serena make out in the water. He sat next down very close to her and saw her with a slightly longing look on her face. Even though they both had a crush on each other, both were too nervous to openly admit they want to be more than just friends.

Pikachu, even though nervous, decided to make a small move and nuzzled up to Sylveon. Sylveon's eyes widened by that act, but she returned the gesture by wrapping two of her feelers around Pikachu, pulling him in closer as she cuddled up with him.

While all this was happening the gang was being watched from a distance. There was a young man with a disgusted look on his face watching them all through a pair of binoculars. "What's taking so long, something should have happened by now," he said angrily. He then looked to the figure standing behind him. "Are you sure you completed your task correctly," he questioned. The figure just nodded slowly. "Tomorrow better produce results," he said as he went back to spying on the gang.

The next morning Serena woke up peacefully cuddled up against Ash. She could see the sun was pretty high up, so she knew it was late in the morning. Normally she and Ash would already have been training, but since the Master Class, she's been sleeping in a little bit. Although this was later than usual for her. Normally Ash's training would have woken her up, but today he was still asleep. Serena didn't worry about it though, Ash was up late training his Pokemon, so she felt he deserved to sleep some more.

She wanted to stay cuddled with Ash a little longer, but the sudden need to use a toilet made her get up. Carefully she slipped out so not to wake Ash.

On her way back she saw everyone except for Ash was awake. "Good morning Serena," said Bonnie cheerfully.

"Good morning Bonnie," Serena replied back.

"Good morning Serena, breakfast is almost ready. Is Ash with you," asked Clemont.

"No, he was still sleeping," said Serena.

Just then the flap to Ash and Serena's tent unzipped and Ash started to climb out in just his boxers. "Good morning ASH," said Korrina yelling Ash's name. Korrina quickly covered Bonnie's eyes.

"Ash what are you doing? Go get some clothes on," Clemont scolded. But Ash didn't respond, he kept walking towards Serena.

"Ash are you ok," asked Serena, as she could tell Ash wasn't acting normal. But again Ash didn't respond. Once he got to Serena he started to collapse, but was caught by Serena.