21. The End

*** next morning.

I woke up early, because today is the day! It's the premiere of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire." I was so nervous to go there where there was a lot of papparazi, but I had Jen and Josh, and that makes me calmer.

After I woke up I remembered, that I was all red yesterday. So I ran to the bathroom, which had a huge miror. I looked at myself and I was so surprised. I wasn't red at all actually I was a little tan. Hmm strange? Oh well.

Yesterday after Jen putted cream on my whole body. So I went straight to bed, but Josh and Jen had a movie night. These two are such a soulmates honestly, it's like they are the same person, they even finish each other's sentances. I ship them.

So anyway, I wash my hair, and shower. Today i'm going to spend 5 hours just to get ready. It's so crazy how Jen can do it all the time. I went down with my leggings and a hoodie. Jen was already getting ready. She was trying on the dress.

It of course looked gorgeous

It of course looked gorgeous. Jen bought me a maching one, she bought me a black and gold, because Josh will be in a black suit in the left side of us, i'm in the middle with black and gold dress, and Jen on the right with her gold dress. That's how we will stand for the pictures.

Jen saw me coming down the stairs, and smiled while turning around like Katniss did in the first and now second movie.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Great! Where's the breakfast?" I laughed.

"Like mother, like daughter" Josh laughed while eating his sandwich.

"Oh, not so fast Maddy, you have to try your dress first." Jen said. She is getting really motherly. I know this dress will fit cause I tried it on when we bought it.

 I know this dress will fit cause I tried it on when we bought it

It of course fit like a glove. Jen and Josh smiled at me when I entered the room with the dress.

"You look beautiful!" Josh said.

"You look gorgeous, Maddy" Jen smiled. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Nooo, Jen don't cry your makeup!" I said.

"F*ck that" She said and hugged me. I didn't know why was she so emotional.

****

We went in the car, and the driver started the engine. I was so scared. It was my first premiere, my first interview, heck it was my first everything.

I was so scared, that I didn't even notice, that we arrived at the premiere. My palms were sweaty, and I looked at Jen, and she just smiled.

"Everything will be allright, don't worry." She said.

"They are going to love you!" Josh pinched my cheek.

We entered the premiere, first I remembered I will go with Jen to the interview on the carpet. So I just followed her, when a girl started the interview.

I zoomed out for a second to remember what I practiced if he will ask me about my life. I realised that i'm not listening.

"So, Jen, can you tell me about the pieces, you're wearing?"

"What do you mean, I mean this is the top and this is the bottom." Jen laughed.

I chuckled at this. Oh, Jen. Afterwards we were interviewed by a lot of people, it was so tiring. Jen told the interviewers that i'm her biological daughter, I told my side of the story and she said hers. The people were so shocked. Finally they started to take pictures, when we met up with Josh we went straight there.

This was the first time I went to a premiere. Being a celebrity or the daughter of the celebrity is tiring, but fun. I don't know what is going to happen in this crazy life, but it sure won't be boring!