19. Madelyn's B-Day

***Jen's pov.

I'm so bad at hiding things... So I remembered yesterday, that it's Madelyn's 11th birthday tomorow. So I quickly called Josh to plan the birthday party, and I will do the gift thing. I didn't really know what she would like, and I had to get it when she wouldn't see it,so I just randomly left her at Starbuck's.

****

Here I am with 4 new things I bought for Maddy, from me and Josh.
So here's the list of thing's I bought for her:

1. 5 new toys
2. An Ipad.
3. Chlothes
4. And all of the merch she wanted so badly.

So that's pretty much it for the main gifts, I also bought a lot of cute little things she likes.

I also talked to Josh about what are we going to invite to her party, cause we don't know how many friend's she has.

She has 3. Okay so we are going to invite them, the cast of hunger games, and some of my close celebrity friend's. Also we are planning a surprise.(😉)

After planning for 3 hours straitgh I want to go to sleep so badly. So I check up on Maddy and just set up my alarm and go to sleep.

****next day.
**Madelyn's pov.

Today was my birthday. Nobody whished me a happy birthday, not even Jen. I was so sad about it, and it didn't end there. At school my friend's ignored me. I was so confused what have I done? Did I do something wrong?

I couldn't concentrate in my classes. The teacher's said I was acting strange, cause I would always talk in the class, and get in trouble, but this time I was silent.

I guess this wasn't my day at all. I turned 11 today. 11 years ago Jen gave birth to me. It still sound so crazy, but she didn't even remember it...

I got home, by a bus today, because Jen had some stuff to do. I sighed. Why can't I have a normal birthday at least one year. Jen made me a key from home last week.

I quickly entered the house,and heard a loud bang. I looked up from my shoes and there were so many people here. They were chearing and they screamed:

"SURPRISE"

I looked around the crowd and saw Jen, Josh and my friends in front of me smiling whidely.

*** Jen's pov.

There were 10 minutes till Madelyn comes home. There were so many people here altredy. We made sure she wouldn't notice us. So Josh ordered like 15 pizza's, and a purple and yellow cake with a writing on it that said" Happy 11th Birthday Madelyn" I smiled. Everything was perfect, the decorations were light violet and yellow just like the cake. Everything was ready we heard the signal and hided anywhere we could. It was kind of hard because there were so many people.

"SURPRISE"

****
The day went really great, Madelyn just opened her present, but not all of them, just the ones I got her because there were more than 50 presents. One gift from each person.

She was so happy about everything, and so apreciative. I didn't know what I did to deserve her. The party wasn't over just yet there was the final surprise.

"Madelyn, close your eyes, now" I said to Maddy while putting a blind fold on her eyes. I leaded her to the living room, where here next surpise waited.

"What is it, Jen?" Madelyn asked.

"Don't look" I smiled, even tough she couldn't see it.

"3" I began

"2" Josh and the others joined.

"1" I removed the blind fold.

Omg you guys we are at 400 views rn. I'm so thakfull for each one of you who is reading this story. It mean's a lot to me💖

Shoutout to the most active voters/ commenters: PrisonWalls and JLNE05  Thank you so much, love you guys!💕

Each vote, each comment and each view means so much to me! So i'm really gratefull, that you guys read, and I hope you like this book! Thanks again!!!