17. Momma

It said that... that my mom was Jen! After 10 years I have found my mom. My real mom. I looked at Jen and she had tears in her eyes. She looked at me and the test and hugged me really tight. I was so happy.

"Oh my..." Josh looked happy for us.

"Maddy. I... I was searching for you for a long time. Just to meet you, like we used to do when you were 4." Jen said while sobbing.

"Your father didn't answer me... at all... so I figured that something happend... that you arnt in this world..." she said.

"I'm so happy that you are here... with me... I'm not gonna leave you... never ever again."

****After one day.

Jen and I talked about our lives, when we were apart. She told me how she missed me, and basically everything. I did the same. I still couldn't believe that my mother is Jen.

Today I'm going home. I was at the hospital for like 3 days? I didn't even knew. At the hospital, when my friends didn't visit because of school and Jen and Josh was on set I was on my phone. For the past 3 days I was just listening to music, looking at the interviews. I have gained so many followers, because I'm the 'adopted' daughter of Jennifer Lawrence. Little did they know... that i'm the real one.

"HI Monkey!!" Josh shouted while coming in.

I slithly jumped, but smiled, when I saw Jen and Josh.

"Hi Momma, hi Peeta!" I laughed.

Jen grinned when I said Mom. She picked up my bag which had all of my chlothes.

"Are you ready?" Josh asked.

"Yup."

**** At the house.

"Guess what?" Jen asked cheerfully.

"What?" I asked.

"No, you have to guess!" Jen said, and laughed.

What can it be? Its deffinatly not something portable, because they would brought it or maybe they did!

"Did you buy a car?" I ask.

"No, but good guess." Josh said.

"Oh, damnit lets go I will show you." Jen said.

We went to the house and up the stairs. What can it be? A dog? Nope then Cleo wouldnt get allong with it. A tv? No it would be down stairs.

We stoped near my room. I was so cunfused. Jen grinned and opened the door to my room.

It was all new. It was painted light violet, with new lamps, new furniture, bed and a table with a computer on it. I turned to Jen with a huge grin on my face, and I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks! I love it!" I squeled from ecxitment.

"You didn't saw the main gift!" Jen said while looking at the table.

I went near the table and saw a letter. I looked at Jen confused. She just smiled and nodded encouraging me. I remember when I did that at Jens birthday, when I got her Cleo.

I opened it carefully and saw 3 cards? I grabbed one and looked at it closely. It was Selena Gomez concert tickets!!! I was so stocked, I didn't know that Jen knew that I like Selena Gomez. I just mentioned her once.

"SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT TICKETS?! Omg, thank you so much!" I said while jumping up and down.

"You're welcome, well you did know that Josh likes her two? How can I not get you two the tickets, when you two are my favourites." Jen said.

Then I heard Josh running up the stairs.

"Selena Gomez?! Where?" Josh said while breathing heavily from running.

I gave him one ticket and he looked just excited as me. We talked about the concert day, and how we like her with Josh. And Jen was ordering I don't know how many food from everywhere. There was the premiere of Catching Fire in two weeks, and Jen invited me to go with them. I gladly accepted it. That day is the day when everyone will know about me fully. Why? Because it will be the day when Jen will tell them i'm her biological daughter.

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading,voting and commenting on my story! I appreciate it so much❤

!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
Now let me say what's going down!
So this story is coming to an end, but don't worry i'm planning on doing the sequel! So if you have any ideas of what next should I do comment down bellow and I might even considare to put it in!