5. Mom

"Oh... no, no I dont. Why do you ask?" Jen said too quickly.

"No reason actually, I'm just curious." I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay. Well... Do you know where are we going?" Jen smiles at me.

"No, where?" I ask

"We are going SHOPING!" she laughs.

"Oh, but your fridge is full of food, then why?" I ask confused.

"No, silly, we are not buying food, we are buying chlothes! For you and for me." She laughs.

"But of course we will buy some snacks. Just in case!" She adds.

This time im laughing she likes food a lot. I mean come on! She has a cupboard full of chips! I mean that's not a bad thing, it's great, because I love snacks too.

After 20 minutes of driving and singing karaoke with Jennifer we arrived to a huge mall. Which I guess was full of people, even if it was tuesday's morning.

*****

I was not wrong. When we entered the mall there was sooo many people I couldn't even count them if I tried. Jen was wearing sun glasses for her reason's.

We went to five shops altready and Jen has spent like one thousand dollars or more. We had all of our hands full with bags of chlothes which most of them were mine. I am so happy that I have new chlothes!

Suddenly Jen went next to another shop when I sighed from exaustion.

"Oh come on, Jen, isn't it enough of chlothes? I am really thankfull for all of this, but I think thats enough..." I said to her.

"Oh, Maddy that's not a chlothes shop, thats a phone shop" she smiled.

"Whait, what?" I asked really confused.

"Wait for me here." She smiled.

I sat on a bench when Jen whent to a strange shop of phones. Why is it strange you may ask... well... it's name is apple. I dont get it. Why would some people name a brand apple. It's not even a grocery shop. Oh well, you do you.

I sat here for 10 minutes when I got bored. I noticed an ice cream shop nearby, and I really wanted to go check it out,but I had all of my and Jens bags, so I couldn't really leave them.

Then Jen was going out of the shop with a little box in her hands. She hid it quickly in her bag probably didn't whant me to see it. Well...okay?

"Okay... So where do you want to go now?" She asked smiling widely.

"Maybe... Oh! Can we go to a toy store?" I asked with a puppy dog eyes.

"Of course" Jen nodded and smiled.

We went to a toy store which whas full of toys I picked up some dolls and lego friends, and Jen picked board games. When she saw me with one box of lego and one doll she looked confused.

"Dont you whant something more?"

"Well... I..."

"Dont be shy you can have whatever you want!" She smiled.

And thats how I had 3 bags of lego's and dolls, oh and we went to that ice cream shop lets just say my ice cream was... big.

**** in the car.

"What a day" Jen sighed when we entered the car. It was already dark and kind of cold.

"It was really fun. Thank you for everything" I smiled to her.

"Oh you're welcome, it was nothing." Jen smiled to me.

I yawn. fealing hard to keep my eyes open. Jen notices me falling to sleep and turns of the music and lowers the light.

"Goodnight,Maddy, love you."

"Goodnight, mom"