6. The gift

*** Jens pov.

"Goodnight mom" Maddy whispered.

My heart seemed to stop for a second. She called me mom. I guess she didn't even notice, but that's a huge step for our relationship. I didn't even seem to notice how we got home. We just did. I picked up Maddy and brought her up to my room really fast I was sleeping too.

**** morning

"Good morning, Maddy" Jen jumped on the bed and enthusiastically said.

"Woah" I said with a morning voice.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed. I open my eyes and saw Jen all dressed up and with a gift box in her hands.

"For you" Jen grinned.

"Jen, you didn't have to get me anything" I said while looking at her.

"Well, but I did. Open it!" She gave it to me. With a big smile on her face.

I looked at it more. It was a not so big box wraped in a red wraping paper. I gently opened the side of the box and I was confused for a second "iphone". She got me A PHONE. I was so happy. I didn't even look at the phone, but I just hugged Jen so tight.

"Thank you so so so much" I whispered.

"Oh, Maddy, but you don't even know what kind of a phone I got you" she said confused, but still smiled.

I opened the box and I was so shoked. It was a smart phone. That kind of a phones only rich people have. I never really had any phones so I didn't know what to do.

"Oh my god Jen... thank you" I said while crying.

"Aww you are welcome." She hugged me.

"You need help to get it started?" Jen asked.

"Yeah!" It was like she was reading my mind.

Jen started to get it to work. While I looked at it for a longer time. It was the gold version of it. It had an apple on the back... wait a minute!

"Did you buy this when we were at the mall?" I asked Jen

"Oh yeah" she said.

I looked at the phone while Jen stared at it. It had a date in it.

"Hey, Maddy? When were you born?" She asked.

"Oh 2005 november 18th" i said.(its 2015 in this story)

"Okay" she said.

She did the rest that it required. I did notice that she put "Madelyn Lawrence" over there, which made me smile even harder.

****

"Hey, Jen do you think the cast will like me?" I said .

I was so scared. What if they don't like me. What if they will say that Jen made a mistake to adopt me. What if they will hate me?

"You'll be fine. I promise they are one the nicest people I know!" Jen smiled.

We were near the big double door when Jen entered the room like in those drama movies. She of course got everyones attention.

"Im back " She said in a misterious voice. Which I laughed at. I shook my head. What a dork.

"Jennifah... is dat you?" Another voice called from the back. This time every one laughed. I guess all of this people like to have fun.

Suddenly I saw where the voice was coming. It was a blond haired man with a black t shirt and camo pants. He looked some what familiar. They hugged and then his attention come to me.

"Hello? Are you Madelyn?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes" I said

"Well nice to finally meet you! Im Josh. Josh Hutcherson" he smiled to me.

Wait finally? Does everyone in this room knows who i am? Oh well that makes it easier.

They were filming the Hunger games sequel. It was called Cathing Fire. I was so happy to be here. I've met so many new people. Im now friend with a girl named Willow. She is really nice to me we changed phone numbers, she said maybe we will chat some times. I was so happy.

Jen and Josh were the party spirit. They would always prank someone and would always make some one laugh. It was so much fun! Heck one time I even did a prank on Jen. Josh and I got back from behing her while she was reading her lines. We used an air horn. She jumped very high, and her face looked priceless. I couldn't stop laughing at it for the whole day.

But every day comes to an end. We had to leave for the night. I didn't even notice how it was altready so dark. They filmed for like 10 hours or so. I yawned. Jen was saying the goodbyes to the cast.

"How do you like it here?" Jen asked smiling.

"This place is awesome." I yelled with a smile.

"I know, right?" Jen laughed.