15. What?!

I woke up to a bad headache, I felt pain in my body. I heard voices so I opened my eyes to see that Jen and Josh were standing and talking about something. I couldn't concentrate to what actually they were talking, but Jen noticed me.

"Madelyn! How do you feel, is everything alright?" Jen jumped to the seat next to me with a concerned face.

"I... yes." I whispered.

Soon I heard a knock on the door, I saw a dark haired man, who I guess was my doctor. He came in and saw me awake.

"Hello, Mrs Lawrence, and Mr. Hutcherson. Can I?" The doctor said to Jen.

"Oh, yeah sure." Jen stood up and let the doctor sit next to me. He checked if im okay, talked with Jen and Josh about how I will not go to school for like 1 week, and that I will be able to go to the house in 2 days, but I need to rest.

"I will call the nurse to check on Madelyns blood to see, if everything else is okay." He said and left really quickly.

I thought about it. One whole week without my friends. I will be so alone, well not really... I will have Jen and Josh. Maybe I could ask Jen if she would let my friends visit me?

"Jen... Will you let my friends visit me?" I ask silently, because my throath hurts for some reason.

"Oh, sure" She nods and continues her conversation with Josh.

After 5 minutes a nurse comes, and takes my blood, I was so surprised, when it didn't even hurt. I guess we are in a private hospital.

***

"Excuse me, you have a visitor, two of them actually" The nurse said that to me.

Jen and Josh were out, because they had to film, they said, that after they are done, they are going to be back here in minutes, and they will bring me some food, because hospital food is literally the worst, it taste's like its not vene edible.

After the nurse said the words two of my best friend barged in thru the door, they look like they ran. I just laughed at them, but deep down I was so glad that they were here.

"Hi Maddy!" Leah said with a small smile.

"Hey, Maddz! Are you okay?" Jasmine said.

"Yeah im fine." I sigh while I rub my head. I just hate headaches.

Leah gave me water, and Jasmine sat on the bed I was in.

"Tell me, how did you survive all of that?" Leah asked calmly.

"What do you mean? and how long was I out?" I asked very confused.

They looked at each other and shared the same look. Then they looked at me with simpathy and smiled.

"You were out for 3 days, Your...mom was in a interview, she told everything about you, and what you went thru." Leah says while looking at me with a sad look.

"I'm so sorry Maddy" Jasmine cried.

I gulped down my saliva. Everyone knows about me, they will not be asking questions, thats good, but it felt... weird? I didnt whant to be known as Jennifer Lawrence adopted daugher... no I wanted to do something big... something that people reconise me for... not just being someone's daughter.

"Thats okay I guess..." I say awkwardly.

For an hour we talked about positive stuff, like summer, and the things we would do on the breaks. I felt a little better. When Jen and Josh came back they brought everyone food, and we all talked about simple stuff. Jasmine got her autograph and was happy, Leah asked a lot of questions about the stuff she wanted to know in the life of being famous.

***

"Hello, the results came back" the doctor stated. He smiled at Jen and Josh. While I sat there silently catching everyword he said.

The girls were out by this time. It was like 21:34 now. I was so sleepy, but I was still interested in the results.

"Its really strange... Are you sure you are not related? Because your blood group is the same and its a rare one too" he looked at Jen and me.