12. Joshifer pt.2

***The same day
**Jen pov.

I just dropped of Madelyn to her first day of school. I hope everything will be okay. She said she was bullied, but thats why I put her in this school with anti bullying program.

Lost in thoughts I didn't even notice how I got to work. I opened the door and saw that there were practically no people. Well I was early this time.

"Jen?" A familliar voice asked with enthusiasm.

I looked at the right side and saw Josh smiling from ear to ear. He came closer to me and smirked.

"Well someones early. Madelyn has a good influence on you" he laughed.

"Hahaha... very funny Josh, where is everyone?" I laugh and roll my eyes playfully.

"Well you are an hour early Jen, you know that right?" He laughs at my expression.

"An hour?! I thought that it was like 10 minuter or so..." I sigh.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask Josh.

"Oh umm nothing really...I just dont have anything to do at home so..." he sighs

"Well you know you can always sleep or eat." I laugh.

"Okay, Jen" he rolls his eyes playfully.

"So what are we going to do now?" I sigh at this situation.

"Well I always love to check out the new scenes we are filming in." He smiles.

We walked around the set when we went to the scene I suddenly tripped and I fell, but I grabbed Josh with me.

I felt the hard floor, but I couldn't stop, but laugh at this situation. Josh joined in and now we were laughing histerically, I can't help,but imagine how it looks from the side.

After sometime we stoped and Josh looked at me kind off differently? He smiled at me and whispered.

"You are so beautifull"

He started to lean in and I started to close my eyes. When I heard someone clear his throath.

We jumped appart and stood up quickly, and then when I looked who it was, it was Liam.

"Hey, You guys practicing the scene or what?" He laughed.

**** At the party.

Josh and I were dancing near the bar because someone gave me tequila. Honestly, they know how I be when I drink it... Oh well.

"Jen, when will we make it official?" He sighs.

"I didn't tell Maddy yet...nor my family" I sigh

"Yeah, but i'm just so tired of hiding from everyone." He smiles sadly.

"Josh...I" he looks at me and leans in while giving me the look.

"Are you sure?" He slithly smiles.

"This is not going to get you anywhere..." I try to not to kiss him, but after some seconds I couldn't. Thank you tequila. So I kissed him. I pull away fast and look around to see if anybody saw this. Madelyn. She looks at me with confusion.

I quickly come near cause she was really close to us.

"Are you two together?" She looks at me then at Josh who was just as scared as I am. We didn't plan for her to know this like that.

"Ye... yes." I say silently.

She looks at me then at Josh, and smiles whidely. She hugs me really thight then hugs Josh and grins.

"I knew it! Im so happy for you guys" she smiles.

"Thanks,monkey" Josh messes up her hair, he too is grinning.

I laugh at the nickname. Josh one time saw Maddy climb up the dresser to get something very high. She is short, so she could reach it. From that day he is calling her monkey.

"Whant to go home?"I smile to her.

"Yes please." She smiles at me and Josh.

Josh didnt seem to be happy tho. He did say that he doesn't do much at his home. So I thought:

"Whant to come with us?" I smile to Josh.

"Yeah!" He chears up really fast."If this aint gonna be hard for you?" He smiles shyly.

"Nope, come over" I smile.

"You are sleeping on the couch tho!" Madelyn sais,and we all laugh.

"Yeah, but seriously." She says with as serious face she could make.

Adopted by Jennifer Lawrence(Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें