11.Joshifer?

I opened the arthical when I saw Jen and Josh on it. It said "Joshifer". I didn't know what was that about.

When I read it I was so confused. The arthical was about Jen and Josh and how they are dating? I didn't believe it at first, but then there was this picture how they kissing. I think I will ask Jen...

I went up to talk to Jen about Josh. I dont whant anyone to know, but i ship it. On this two week me and Josh were pranking Jen and talking none stop. We were like best friends. If I whanted a father. He would be the perfect one.

I went to Jen's changing room and forgot to knock. I just opened the doors really silently and saw something really really crazy. Jen was kissing someone. I didn't see the face, but I knew for a fact that it was Jen. Well who would be in Jen's changing room dressed up like Katniss with a bow. Honestly 😂. But I didn't see that mans face. So I just closed the door, because I didn't whant to get caught.

I ran to the waiting room, where I was previously. I sit there quitelly thinking about every thing that just happend. I knew two things.

1. Jen has a boyfriend

2. I dont know who is that boyfriend.

But I wanted to know so badly. What if it was Josh? Oh stupid. Why didn't I just like left and knocked on the door afterwards. Okay whatever... I have to go to the party Jen and Josh made for the hunger games cast.

***

The party was so big. I didn't know half of the people, but maybe that's because, the cast could bring like 2 friends. So yeah... and I was lost right now.

"Jen?" I yelled.

Then a few meters away I saw Willow. I waved to her and she waved back. I smiled to her and came forward.

"Hey Willow!" I smiled to her.

"Hi Maddy, meet my friends Jacob and Jessie." She smiled back.

"Hi nice to meet you guys"Ii shaked hands with the girl and the boy and turned my head to Willow.

"Hey, maybe by any chance you saw Jen?" I asked hoping for the positive answer.

"Oh yeah she was near the end of this place... near the bar." She laughed.

"Oh okay thanks!" I laughed and went thru the crowd.

How didn't I think of that. Jen and the bar. She is always near the drinks. I laughed when I remembered that time when Jen was totaly drunk and started talking how she was in pickle land one time, and started to trow pickles out of the window. I giggled at that thought. Oh good times. I mean it was like one week ago at her birthday, but ok.

I grinned at all of the memories with Jen. She is the best. Well she swears a lot, and she almost burned down the kitchen 5 times in a week. In a WEEK. Okay, but shes still the most down to earth, funny and the best mothe... okay I got a bit carried away...

I sudenly stoped, when I felt something wet on my shirt. I looked in front of me was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, she gasped and started apologizing. She looked older than me maybe in her teenage years?

"Oh thats okay..." I say

"Im really, really sorry!" She said.

"No, its okay honestly." I nod my head.

"Hey are you coming?" A boys asked grabbing her wrist. I looked confused at him. I didnt like the fact that he just grabbed her.

"Release her..." I say getting a little mad.

"Oh and who you are?" He asked while laughing.

"Im her... friend, lets go girl" I smiled to the brown haired girl.

She looked confused, but nodded and we went to the exit which was just next the bar.

"Are you okay?" I ask while looking at her wrist which was slithly red.

"Yeah... thanks for saving me from that bastard. Honestly I don't even know him..." she puts her head down.

"Oh no problem... oh by the way my name's Madelyn" I smile to her.

"Chloe" she gives me her hand and I shake it.

"How did you got here Chloe?"I ask curiously. She didn't look like someone from set. I would have seen her around.

"Oh i'm a friend of Willow..." she smiles.

"Okay... I guess I will see you around.

I wanted to leave to look for Jen,but then I saw Joshifer. More specifically them... kissing near the bar.