20. The Surprise

***The same day.
**Madelyn's pov.

"1.." Everyone shouted, and Jen removed my blind fold, at first I didn't see because of the light, but when I saw what's the surprise I awed.

Selena Gomez was standing and singing happy birthday to me on the mini stage that was built. Everyone joined her and Jen brought a gogeous cake. I didn't think that my birthday could get any better, but here I am.

This was the best birthday ever, I got a chance to meet Selena, she was so nice and kind and I've met Jen's best friends, like Emma Stone and Adele.
Jasmine, Leah and I had a sleepover afterwards.

****After a week.

Tomorow the world will know, that i'm the biological daughter of Jen. I didn't know how will the world react to this bomb. The people already make headlines of me and Jen, the Joshifer, it's like that people live because of the news about us.

Today i'm going to the beach with Jen and Josh. It's saturday, so i'm not even thinking about school. It's november, but it's hot outside, so we just decided to go. At my birthday I got a big Floaty, it was a pink and violet  unicorn. I loved it. I also picked up maching one piece violet swim suit. Jen went with the black bikini , and Josh with green trunks. I guess we're not maching, but whatever.

We made it to the beach. There were practically no people. So we sat as far as we could from them. I doubt that papparazi will get us.

I was wrong. After an hour there were like 2 papparazi's, but Jen told me to ignore them, cause they will leave when they get what they want.

Jen grabbed my floaty and ran to the ocean, I of course ran with her. We tried to sit on it together and we made it... well, not in the first try. In the fourth one. The 3 other times we ended up in the water.

We were playing on the water, and we didn't notice Josh swiming right behind us. He grabbed Jen from the floaty and in to the water. We laughed, but second later they were kissing.

"You guys, get a room... Helloooo?" I laughed.

Well they didn't respond so I just rolled my eyes and splashed water on them. Jen just smirked and quickly said.

"Try me" she laughed.

****
Did I forget to mention, that I was as pale as Jen, well... yeah so i'm as pale as Jen, that mean's I get the worst sunburns ever. Well I forgot to put the sun cream, so I'm curently red. Tomorow is the premiere. I'm srewed.

"Jen, Can you help me?" I shouted from the bathroom.

Jen came in and saw me all red. Standing on the carpet with my underwear. My belly all pale, and the rest of my body red.

"Well... You look ready for the premiere" she joked.

"Jen stooop, it's not the time, it hurts." I cried.

She came forward with now a concerned look on her face. She touched my hand and I flinched, cause it felt bad.

"Yeah... that's bad, but hey let's try my cream, that I have for sunburns." She said, while going trough the cupboard.

"There's a cream for sunburns?!" I asked surprised. I didn't know any medicine ecxept the basic ones for cuts and when you catch a cold.

"Yup... and this does the magic!" Jen said while gently putting the cream on my body, it felt like mint paste, cause it felt like it's cooling your skin.

"I hope, cause I don't want to be in my gorgeous dress, while being red as a beetroot."