Reader x Nico || What Can I Do [1/3]

(A/N OMG GUYS I'M SO SO SO SOOO SORRY FOR SOOO LATENESS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON GAME OF INSOMNIA (MY OTHER BOOK) FOR A WEEK SINCE I GOT REALLY DRAWN TO WRITING IT. AGAIN I'M SO SO SORRY AND I HONESTLY HAD NO IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONESHOT BUT THANKFULLY SOMETHING POPPED UP IN MY HEAD AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS.

THE PLOT IS NOT MINE AND IT'S BASED FROM THE MV ABOVE AND IT'S DAY6!! NOT HERE TO PROMOTE MY BOYS BUT, THEY'RE REALLY GOOD. IT'S KPOP AND IF YOU HATE IT YOU CAN JUST CONTINUE READING AND NOT CHECK OUT THE MV.

TOODLES LOVELIES~ )

*Nico's POV*

"Man, school sucks!" My friend Leo, kept on whining as we head on our way towards school. I only chuckled at him and shook my head. He turned his head to me, "Hey, why don't you help me with the topic we discussed last Friday? It's so hard!"

"Not as hard as you think," I rolled my eyes, "Algebra's fine with me to be honest."

"I thought high school would be fun. Turns out it's one of a hell," Leo mumbled. We finally reached the entrance. Leo continued to walk when I heard a beautiful voice of a girl laughing faraway behind me so I took a stop. Turning my head over my shoulder I saw (Y/N) laughing and she was walking with, I don't know, her friend Jason? Or maybe more than a friend. . . Damn it. I shook my head with a weak smile and caught up with Leo.

Well, it was true. I like her. But that didn't mean I had to assume she was more than friends with Jason. Yet, Jason was a popular guy. And I don't think it he wouldn't like (Y/N).

"Hey!"

I snapped out of myself and Leo was staring at me again, "For heaven's sake Nico, you've been staring into space for more than a minute." We now stood in the middle of the hallway and I hadn't realized people were now entering the respective classrooms since the bell now rang.

"Sorry," I muttered, "let's go now." I wasn't sure if Leo sighed, but whatever. We finally entered the classroom and I took my seat. Leo sat behind me and I looked to the doorway. (Y/N) was ranting things about a kid who stole her 'ice cream' to Jason as they headed to their seats. I formed a smile and rested my elbow on the table with my head settled on my hand.

She was still adorable even if she made a startled face when the teacher hushed her to be quiet.

Ah, (Y/N). Why couldn't I still confess to you?

"Hey Neeks," I felt a finger touch my shoulder and I turned around to see Leo giving me a sarcastic look, "if you're gonna stare at her for so long she might melt like an ice."

"Whatever Leo," I laughed and poked his arm playfully.

He gave me, this time, a serious look. "But seriously, when are you going to confess to her?"

I shrugged. "Don't know."

"But why?" He whined. "You've got a big chance! You should confess soon, or else it'll be too late. What if some other guy has the opportunity and confesses to her before you could?"

"I don't think so," my eyes darted on (Y/N) laughing and poking Jason's arm playfully. Jason probably had told her a joke. I looked back at Leo, "I think they're dating already."

Leo looked at the two, then back to me. "I don't think they're dating, Nico. Jason's dating Piper, according to Frank. I guess he and (Y/N) are just friends."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. But I couldn't keep my hopes up.

Leo chuckled, grinning. He poked my arm lightly. "That's why you should confess to her soon enough! You have a chance."