Reader x Jason || Sudden Kiss (Short Oneshot)

You walked down the road, shouldering your backpack. It was a hot morning as you entered the gym for an assembly in school. It was actually first day, and you assured that star sections were boring. Yep, you were in class where smart students were.

You saw all of your classmates last year and you missed them. Yet all of them were not in the same section. You cursed yourself for being so smart. Of course you would have to meet new friends. But would you, after what Annabeth, had done to you? You had a crush on Percy, your classmate since first grade. But then this girl Annabeth who, last year, kept mingling with your bestfriend and actually liked him. You were scared right now...that Annabeth posted a very offensive rumor about you even if it wasn't true.

After the first three classes it was recess, and you tried to talk anyone you knew but they all ignored you. Even the others you didn't know also avoided you. Especially your bestfriend Percy.

"See, (Y/N)? They hate you. You dated so many boys in here," Annabeth suddenly whispered. You easily lost your temper and pushed her aside harshly.

"(Y/N)!" A prefect glared daggers at you, warning you of your physical contact offense to Annabeth. You rolled your eyes and ran out of the cafeteria, heading towards the soccer field. You dropped your backpack on the grass and knelt, crying all over. You sat on the grass and rested your face on your arms, crying and sniffing.

Why? Why is this happening to me? You thought miserably.

"Um, hey...you okay there?" A voice suddenly spoke behind you. You lifted your head and turned your head around and saw a guy with blond hair and sky blue eyes.

"What are you doing here, Will," you muttered, who was one of your new classmates.

"Uh, I'm...not Will," he said, scratching his head. "I'm Jason Grace—brother of Thalia."

"T-Thalia?" You stood and turned to him.

"Yeah...I see you guys are friends."

"Not anymore," you looked away. "After that crappy rumor..."

"Well..is that true anyway?—"

"No!" You rose on your feet. "That's not true. I have no idea why would Annabeth post such a thing!"

He looked nervous. You calmed down a bit and pushed him away. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I shouldn't have believed it."

"You should be," you muttered.

He sighed. "By the way, what's your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

"Wait, you're one of my idols actually! Last year, you sang in prom and you have a very beautiful voice!" He made a cute smile. You felt so flustered of his cute and adorable smile. You thought of having an instant liking on him.

You blushed. "Uh, thanks."

"Can I receive a hug??" He pleaded. "Please?"

"O-Okay—" you stuttered as he suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. He pulled away. "Why were you crying a while ago anyway?" He then asked. You looked away.

"Isn't it obvious," you glared. "But... There's this guy and he's my bestfriend...but—never mind."

"Oh come on! Tell me! And besides I have no one to tell to. I'm just a guy who keeps secrets forever," he stepped near to you as he shoved you.

"No I won't," you said bluntly.

"PLEASE?"

"No."

"If you won't tell me, I'll kiss you."

"What?"

"Come on, just tell me!"

"You seriously are gonna kiss me?"

"I am serious with that." He looked at me seriously.

"But Jason—"

"In 3...2..."

"Jason what are you thinking?"

"1!"

"Jason—"

Suddenly he pulled you to him and pressed his lips on yours.

Oh gods... You thought.