Reader x Jason || Fields of Punishment [2/2]

(A/N. THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG PART, GUYS. SO PLEASE BUCKLE UP YOUR SEAT BELTS TO GO THROUGH A LONG ROLLERCOASTER RIDE. HAVE FUN LOVELIES)

The sight of a pretty young lady made him feel nervous. It was as though he was not sure if that person was really one of Hades' minions, or she was just one of those ghosts wandering around in the darkness. Jason stood there speechless. He didn't want to believe that he was actually in the Fields of Punishment.

He cleared his throat. The dense air made his neck feel tighter, making it difficult for him to breathe. "Y-you, who are you?" He asked. He thought of finding his gladius made of Imperial gold, but soon he then realized he had already left the surface. And now he was here in the Underworld— he was now one of the souls who would be punished for the things they have done when they were living.

After all, Jason really felt like he wanted to get killed instantly and die, rather than getting his body tortured by hideous monsters relentlessly while hearing his own scream— his scream of endless death.

You laughed softly, as he stared at you waiting for you to answer. The eerie silence gave the guy a shiver, goosebumps all over him. "I am (Y/N)," you told him with a deep voice, " a descendant of Hades."

The name echoed throughout the darkness, and right after mentioning grandfather's name, Jason's blue eyes turned wide. For the son of Jupiter, seeing nothing in the dark but you— wearing that long ghostly white dress, flowing like a serene wave that almost looked like a beautiful white mist, was probably intimidating.

Jason swallowed. Without hesitation, he went walking towards your direction. You widened your eyes and quickly stepped away. "Do not touch me," you said. It was quite unexpected, but somehow Jason understood. Despite all of that, he still asked why. You gave him that irritated look, but the blond didn't seem to care so you told him. "Look, I see that you're curious about who I am. Well yes, I do look like a ghost— based on how you look at me. But no, I am not."

"Look, um, (Y/N). . ." Jason stuttered, holding out his hand to touch you again but you glared at him immediately. He quickly placed his hand back. "Oh right. N-no touching."

You raised an eyebrow. "Listen to me, Jason Grace. If you really want to touch me, you'll have to ask permission from my grandfather. Don't you know that a man touching a woman is a form of sexual assault?"

For an instance, Jason felt like he was about to laugh. But he realized that he was now standing in front of death so he forced himself not to. "Are you insane, (Y/N)?" He managed to hide his laugh. "Seriously, that is not a form of sexual assault. Do you know what a sexual assault is? It is when a guy rapes a girl although the girl doesn't want it."

You raised an eyebrow. "Are you here to lecture me about those things, son of Jupiter? I just want to let you know, is kissing a girl without her permission not a sexual assault?" You rolled your eyes. The blond only stared back at you, and you weren't sure if he was shocked or something else. You sighed, "Apparently, you've been wasting your time talking about those. Now come with me, idiot."

You turned around. As soon as your face turned away from him completely, the darkness emerged— and there was an enormous pitch black gate standing before the two of you. You then stepped near the gate and whispered something in Ancient Greek. A few seconds passed, and then the gates opened, then you headed right in.

Jason realized that he had been standing there for almost a minute which took you waiting. He startled, going back to his senses and then quickly following you into the entrance. He stayed behind, still watching you from head to toe. You were quite uncomfortable with his actions, but you shook your head and stepped those thoughts aside.