Reader x Frank || Friendly Hug or Something?

*Your POV*

Jason, Nico, Frank, Leo, and I were messing around in Piper's cabin. I wasn't used to be with other people, actually I was a loner. But Nico insisted I should hang out with others, and so I did what my brother said.

I hugged the one of the square pillows in the sofa and threw myself on it. We were laughing cuz Piper has shown us a funny meme.

"Oh come on, Piper! You've got-t-t-to be *laughs* k-kidding me!" Jason said as he held his stomach tight because it hurt

"Oh come on, Piper! You've got-t-t-to be *laughs* k-kidding me!" Jason said as he held his stomach tight because it hurt. "Yeah, I do realize that I'm related to this."

Piper ran in circles and across the hallways. She then stopped and made a freaking swag. "That's what you call my instincts to make a person laugh!" She continued swagging and I was laughing really hard.

And then suddenly we heard a beep outside. Leo jumped. "Holy mother!" He ran to get his backpack. "See you guys tomorrow! Adios!"

We then said goodbye to him. "So, then," Nico started. "What were we talking about a few moments ago?"

Piper made a poker face. "Lmao dude. Don't tell me you have amnesia," she said.

Nico shook his head. "Well, no, Miss McLean," he answered, his arms crossed on his chest.

Another beep came. Jason took his bag and ran fast as he could. "Thalia! Wait!" He shouted that we could hear his voice. Well actually, Jason have never said goodbye or adios or bye or whatever the he says. Jason Grace for being rude. Nice, very nice.

"Hey Nico," Piper whispered, that I could hear what she was saying. "Do you know what's gonna happen next?"

Nico stared at me and then he stared at Frank, who was just a few inches away from me. "Yezzzzzzzzzzz," he made a big smirk. I haven't seen my brother smiling or smirking! YES finally, he smiled at least. I think I saw Frank technically smiling.

We heard a beep. Frank stood up and took his iPad and backpack. "My friend from Camp Jupiter is there," he said. I continued playing Color Switch, and if you say it's pointless, get out of here. Nah just kidding.

*Frank's POV*

So basically I was sad cause I wouldn't spend time with (Y/N), but seriously, I wanna hug her. Which caused me to say something. "Hey guys, before I leave, do you still know how to hug a person?"

Piper and Nico looked at me with big wide eyes.

"You better hug her right now! Thought you forgot!" Nico exclaimed.

*Your POV*

Ugh. I was now blushing and they were forcing Frank to sit down beside me.

"Goodness, Frank! Just sit down beside my sister!" Nico chided.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanndd," Piper added, "Put your arm around her, it's just a freaking side hug bruh!"

And so Frank whispered. I was blushing and I couldn't help it. "Ok, when I say," he whispered, "in 3,2,1—" he shoved me for 3 seconds and then he let go of me.

"What?! 3 seconds dude! You've got to be kidding me!" Piper said.

Frank stood up and said, "Bye!"

Nico sat on the couch and took my iPad. Piper took her iPad and started playing. Suddenly I hugged her from behind and said, "I wish I could've done this to him." With an awe Piper hugged me back.

And then suddenly while I was sitting on the couch, Frank came back. "Did I just leave something?"

Holy Olympus.

*Frank's POV*

Really, I'm serious, I left something. And I was right. It was my handkerchief. I took it and started leaving, but Piper forced me with her hands to get back right. "I wanna tell you something," she said.

"Ok, (Y/N), don't hate me, I don't care if you still hate me but me gonna tell this to Frank. (Y/N) hugged me and then she said, "I wish I could've done this to Frank.""

My eyes widened and I blushed, "You said that?" I asked. (Y/N) nodded. Suddenly she walked towards me and then to my surprise she gave me a hug. She pulled away.

*Your POV*

I pulled away. "You can go now," I said. Frank smiled, but his eyes were frozen wide. And then he went outside and through the door gate.

"Ooh Frank is smiling!" Nico said as he and Piper peeked at the window.

"Shut up!" Frank shouted back.

"Wait, it's not done yet!" Nico exclaimed. I made a confused look. "That hugging scene is supposed to be filmed!"

"In your dreams, brother," I said. "No way you're gonna film it."

Piper jumped and ran in circles and made a swag again. "Heck yeah! Frank finally found his—"

"Don't even try to dare say that," I warned. Piper stopped and smiled. But I was pretty happy, and sad. I broke my own rules not to hug a boy, except for Nico because he was my brother. But I did! I hugged a boy. And it was definitely awesome. Wait, was it a friendly hug or something?

------------

Edit 08/21

This could've been bearable if only I didn't remember how I had to put a random music video for every chapter back then just because I want to😂